BeautyHacker

My Review On "The Face Dental" Clinic (2 Jaw)

Hey Honeyboo :biggrin: I just saw your thread! I'm happy that you are recovery well :tup:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was under 13 mil won. I had 2 jaw + V line revision so it was a good price

Thank you for your reply, glad that you are healing well.
I'm also having braces, my teeth are straight now, but I heard that having brace for the purpose of straightening your teeth is different from the purpose of surgery. Just too afraid of wearing braces again.
If the doctor tell me to have braces after surgery, how can I go check up regularly as I don't live in Korea. That's what bothering me :sad:
Btw, how much approximately you spent for living in Korea in 1 months. if you are not comfortable to answer to this question, it's ok ^^

Hi NYC Angel,
I am too planning to go to Kr in March/April this coming yr. Of you are not comfortable sharing your kakao ID, could you add me? Mine is the same as my PF name.

Hello ,NYC! can you PM me ur b&a photo?

• 4 weeks later...
Did u have square jaw? Cause i look on there website but no case on square jaw reduction so i dont know if they do the sqare jaw reduction or not.
Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
no I didn't have a square jaw before. But I think Dr. Lee can perform square jaw reduction with 2 jaw

Ok, I'll add you on Kakao :smile:

If for some reason you need braces after 2 Jaw surgery, you can go to a local orthodontist when you go back home and get braces then. But it may not be necessary in you case

I was able to find a nice studio apartment on airbnb. I spent about $1400 for 5 weeks. You can definitely find some great deals on airbnb

Please add me on kakao too. My id is: sunshineusa101
Im interested in The Face Dental too! thanks for sharing NYC Angel!