BeautyHacker

My Review On "The Face Dental" Clinic (2 Jaw)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully I didn't have to get braces again after my surgery. I had braces years ago and I told the doctor I really don't want to have to get them again and he said my my case I didn't need them. I think in your case you should be fine even though you have veneers, but you won't know for sure until you go for a consult

I'm glad you have been able to be in contact with the clinic. Dr Lee speaks English very well but I still felt I needed to have my friend there with me to help translate sometimes. With a big surgery like 2 jaw, you don't want anything to be lost in translation. Some of the staff speaks a little English, and if anything they will use google translate to be able to communicate with you

A little tip if you decide to go for a consult at Face Dental, bring pics of a celebrity you would like to look like. Dr Lee told me at my consult to bring pics of a celeb that I admire. It was something I never thought about to be honest. But when he mentioned it, I decided to pick a Victoria's Secret model that I thought was beautiful and maybe even possible to have her profile. Amazingly he did a pretty good job giving me the same kind of profile the model has. Even my friend was really impressed lol

I'm glad I was able to help :smile:

I didn't realize, but did you have to stay in Korea for a whole month??

I am bring a photo of Song Hye Kyo :biggrin:
Let's see how closely he can make my profile look like that, it would be awesome.

Yes, I had to stay at least 1 month in order to have the surgery. Dr. Lee was very strict that I would stay in town long enough to get proper check ups done. I'm glad that he's strict... its obvious that safety is his main priority

Crazy story. I contacted ID hospital about a year ago just to see what they would quote me. For my surgery they said they would charge me 29 million won! Then I asked them how long do I need to stay in town to recover. The consultant had the nerve to tell me that I can go home after just 1 week if I needed to! :wtf: Seriously?! She said they have patients that do this all the time! I couldn't believe she said that. I strongly warn people to stay away from ID hospital! For them to tell me I could just go home after 1 week of having 2 jaw surgery is just terrifying!

lol definitely bring the pics... doesn't hurt! I think Song Hye Kyo is gorgeous! I adored her in the Kdrama "Full House" with Rain! I think she even prettier than Kim Tae Hee but that's just my opinion.

I tried to PM you but I don't think I can because you don't have enough posts yet on this forum. Like I posted before, I paid under 13 million won

can you pm me your pic before and after? have you tried girin?

Thanks! This is super helpful! I was just looking at the recommended cliniCs in e forum. But this really increased my choices

Thanks for this info. This is what I'm looking for. In the past, every time I typed in a clinic's name it just lists a bunch of ads for the clinic and not many reviews. Also how did you use Google translate? I have problems understanding the translations since they're never properly translated.