BeautyHacker

My Plastic Surgery Adventure in Seoul~

It should be right. Try doing capitalize B and lowercase for everything else, no space. Will you give me your kakaotalk instead

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried it and it didn't pull up anything. On kakao, the username can be different than the ID so make sure you made an ID and not just a username!

I am only giving my kakao ID out through private messages.

Thank you so much for your informative post. I can't believe there is a forum specifically for this category. I agree, moms are the best and I would take my mom to Korea in a heartbeat if i was going to get a procedure done. Thanks again!

I didn't create an ID, but I just fixed it and the ID is the same as the username.

No problem! Yeah, I'm so happy I had my mom with me (:

I messaged you!

• 1 month later...
Thank you for your detailed post! :smile: Do you mind pm me your B&A pic, it would help greatly because JW is one of my choices too :smile:

Thank you and hope your healing goes well!

• 4 weeks later...
I know we messaged each other through kakao recently, but in case others were wondering, yes I'm happy with my results!

Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure peak season is winter/summer...Like Dec-Jan and June-July? I can't remember, but it's whenever Korea students are on break.

No problem! I won't PM pictures, but you can PM me for my kakao ID and I can send you pictures through there!

Hey guys, I'm almost 4 months post op and I just wanted to let everyone know I'm still satisfied with my results!

Some updates~

Eyes
My eyes pretty much look 100% natural now! The scar also faded away. My eyes were just slightly uneven to begin with so the asymmetry is still there, but not noticeable enough to bug me. My ptosis is also muuuuch better! I'm so glad I don't look super sleepy anymore~ I can see the benefits from the under eye fat removal, but I think I would have achieved better results if I had also gotten fat graft under my eyes to get rid of my dark circles (They asked if I wanted to do it but I said no >.<) Overall, I'm very happy with my results!

Nose
My nose also looks 100% natural now! Before surgery, I had excess cartilage on my bridge which made it appear as if I had a hump...Now, my nose is straight and hump free~ My tip has gone down a lot since surgery but it's not droopy. I actually don't know if I like my new nose or new eyes better... I'm very happy with both!

edit: WHOA forgot to mention about the scars on my nose! They are barely visible now, and not visible at all when I wear makeup~

edit 2: ALSO!! My mom is really satisfied with her results too! Her face was so swollen, but after 2 months, her face looks natural and youthful. Scars are no longer visible either~

do you how much do they charge for liposuction?

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi there - not sure if you still check but I'd loove it if you could add me on kakao >< my ID is the same as my PF one. I'm pretty sure I'm getting surgery done at JW in May (already paid my deposits!) but still want to chat & get some more details about what to expect. Thanks in advance, really appreciate any inputs for this unknown and somewhat scary process :smile: