BeautyHacker

DAPRS : my choice for face contouring, fat graft with Dr Lee and BA with Dr Koo

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys.
Little update after 5 months post op now.
After zygoma and vline I definately can see some sagging now :/
I knew this could happen to me so will see Dr in September to see what to do. Depressing!
The Dr's that tells you no risk of sagging at all is a liar.
Idea Dr told me he didn't recommend this combination of surgeries as it increases the chance of sagging
You should do it when you are in your 18 like my dear friend I met through purse you will have less chances of sagging.
I thought you might want to know

Hi Lolipop
Thanks for your update n luv your good result. Is there the cheekdent at your zygoma bone or smooth when you touch them n how's the scars at the sideburns? Your sagging skin invisible i can't see the sagging.

I really don't know what you mean by sagging. Can you explain? There *might* be a slight unevenness in your jawline- but is that sagging? Will it get worse? May I ask how old you are? I think you look beautiful!

When lying down the unevenness is gone so I guess it is sagging. I didn't see this until now but anyway will do mini lift or sthg. Nothing much to worry abt but I just wanted to let u guys know that combo zygoma n vline on me caused me sagging.
I asked Dr Lee n they confirmed this too.

I think you look beautiful! BTW, have you had a revision on your rhino yet? If not, I don't think you should. Your nose looks beautiful. Almost makes me want to go to Dr. Jung if not for all the other negative reviews.

Thank you for this list. To be honest, none of them were on my short list. Probably because they are not frequented (and reviewed) by tPFers. But, recently, I've been really disillusioned by the clinics on my short list after finding out many of the reviews were by promoters. It's so hard to research, even when you are diligent and do your homework.

I think you must see pictures of ppl u like the results from n go from there but even when choosing same Dr's it does not guarantee you good results on you. I can see that by choosing da. So even I booked consultations I don't know where I ll end up for my nose n where to fix this uneveness thing. Maybe it is botched job n not sagging ? Will check with other clinics soon. Yes u right. It is a good sign when u go to a clinic nobody mentioned on purse.
Like some girls dared trying clinics we never heard of and ended up with good results too even they didn't know anyone who went previously there.

Dear lolipop32swiss,

thanks so much for sharing your experience and pictures. they're invaluable to all of us on the forum and i wanted to tell u that your face shape is beautiful! the sagging that you noticed (in fact i think if u don't point it out majority of us will not even notice) is really very minor so please don't worry about it... i think you got a really good result so please don't let it bother you too much. you are beautiful my dear :smile:

i'm not sure if this is a sensitive question but may i know how old you are? i've been thinking of doing v-line + zygoma as well but i'm not sure if i'm too old for it now :sad: