BeautyHacker

DAPRS : my choice for face contouring, fat graft with Dr Lee and BA with Dr Koo

Thank you.
You are too nice!

Now I am worried about my acculift results because even tho I helped with my fc and it is sharp and smooth now but where I had double chin I have some bumps and Am afraid it stays.

I am talking to other girls who got acculift done at da too and some said it will be gone and my friend told me hers still remain after 7 months :*(

Wish you speedy recovery.
May I ask you how come you chose Dr chơi for nose?when I went to da last March he wasn't there yet but I saw only 4 noses done by him since then and it all looks like your nose. Very natural. Did you know anyone who got her nose done by him before choosing him ?

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is daprs specialized in rhinoplasty? I tried adding their english kakao ID but it said it doesn't exist. :sad: If anyone is running a daprs group or has had work done by them, if you want to add me that'd be great!! uglyduck91

i never see Da as a clinic where we can get good rhino until dr Cho joined the clinic and that i see nice results done by him ( for primary noses, i never seen revisions done by him) maybe you can ask the girls who did their noses there recently and see whether u like the results or not.

Actually, I don't have any particular rhinoplasty doctor in mind before I go. But, after all the consultations I had with different doctors. He is the only one who recommended me to have a silicon implant and I felt confident with him . Therefore I went with him. He make a very good point to me, no matter what happened after the surgery. It will still be better than the original one. Hehe

Your nose is very pretty and natural. You are lucky like my friends!
Happy healing and take good care of your pretty nose.

Hey lolipop32Swiss,
Wishing you speedy recovery!

Woulld mind updating us with your acculift recovery? Are the pain and lumps gone? Do you notice any sagging or any other side effects?

Thank you truly :smile:

I experienced more double chin after fc and a little sagging to around 6 months post op...
Acculift supposed to help with both.
Lumps are still under the chin but the line of my face shape is already very smooth. My friend got only 2 lumps I feel like I have a little bit more than that.
I kakao Da and the consultant told me not to do anything right now.
My other friend who did Acculift told me that is normal and that I can do radiofrequency to make the lumps go away.
Da told me I can start doing so one month post op. Will see
It seems that all my friends nearly got double chin or sthg that looks like double chin after their fc.

Sooo did it really help with the double chin or not? I guess it is too soon for you to answer..

I just can't help but wonder why the western doctors say it doesn't help with lifting the skin (consequently with sagging) only removing the fat leading to more sagging and why the doctors in Korea say the opposite ! My americanised brain kinda agrees with the logic of the western doctors tho lol :balloon:

OMG What to believe?!

Thanks again

I tend to agree with what European doctors told me too 😅
More sagging probably makes sense when removing fat.
As for now my fc is very sharp. Instead of double chin I have lumps. That's all I can say for now I wish I can tell you mmore but my friend told me the 2 little lumps she has from acculift never went away.

• 2 weeks later...
I just wanted to say it was nice meeting you in Korea and thanks for having me in the chat group. I met really nice people while in Korea and i visited too many clinics because of you jk :smile:
You are prettier irl than in your pictures btw ;) i think you don't know how to take nice pics of you haha
I'll post my review soon…just waiting for the swelling to be completely gone.
Thanks for all again!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...