BeautyHacker

DAPRS : my choice for face contouring, fat graft with Dr Lee and BA with Dr Koo

hey lollipop! when you say that you had slight sagging, can you specify in what area? did you sag at all in the MASSETER area? which is more towards the back of the jaw below and slightly in front of the ear area?? please help!!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some days I have sagging some days it s gone. Can share some photos of me today no sagging. But I will consult with Dr Lee soon and tell you what I need to do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi im on the day after surgery at daprs.. I also want to give feedback to purseblog.. I actually go to tlps, item, view and young n young and last day i go here and do the surgery on the next day.. I dont know how to share pic here and this is my first massage anw.. If u want to see my pic just send me pm and i will send u my pic.. And i will tell u everyting u would like to know but only if i knew it.. Sorry for my bad english.. Lol
Thanks purseblog! And this is not advertising daprs

What surgery u did at DA? will pm u:smile::smile:

• 2 weeks later...
You can search by your surgeon s names. Dr Lee was still listed with view clinic. You can type his name in Korean.

By the way now I am in Korea and clinics told me I should to 2 jaw.

I went to Vip but I am afraid of using my own rib for nose revision and after reading your story I will avoid Vip.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow congrats! I'm going to agree with the majority and say ur nose before looked pretty good but I'm sure it'll be much nicer with this revision. I've been trying research for fc but i ended up seeing a lot positive reviews from sponsored bloggers which makes PS seem so easy. I've never had any procedures done before, but I've been thinking about fc for a couple of years now since I've hated my round face since I was a kid.

You mentioned you guys have a group chat on kakao--do you mind if I join? :smile:

U will be welcome even tho i am not too active in that research group chat anymore, i am pretty sure you will meet nice girls and guys from Torronto too.

They are so many nice girls from Canada in the chat, love them