BeautyHacker

DAPRS : my choice for face contouring, fat graft with Dr Lee and BA with Dr Koo

So back home, quick update.

I did my acculift and fg revision free of charge and also lips augmentation with 3 of my girlfriends not even 10 days ago. Here are some pics with bandage.
They warned me that i will have swelling and all like after fc surgeries but i only had big swelling on the first day post surgery. Swelling like a balloon for one day only was a relieved. I don't know the results yet but they said results would be minimal.
As for the fg, i am very happyw with their fg as always. Dr didnt want to do top up at first as i still have a lot of fat all over my face, but if you remember my former posts, i had one little bump that annoyed me so now back with round forehead that i like again :smile:

For lips fillers, they did great job on my friends, my changes are very natural, but i am happy cause here they like to give you the duck look after fillers injection which i don't want.

Here are some recents pics

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you
My acculift is 2 weeks post op now and still have some swelling in the neck area and a little bit of pain... and it feels very very tight😢😢😢
Hope it goes away soon.
I don't see any difference yet under the chin area but around the jolws area It's getting sharper already.

hi, im a guy here and i would like to know if u ever heard any review about dr lee doing facial conturing on guy patient? whats the result? and can u pm me the price range for fc and rhino?
thanks a lot as im serious in getting my face done after thinking for years..

Yes. 2 guys went to da in our chat group. U can ask them directly.

There are many other clinics that do fc not only da and jw.

And for our group research we don't add everyone as we want to avoid all the promoters from the reviews. It is already painful for many years I trusted these reviews and ended with botched job that's why I wanted a space where we can share everything with real ppl and live info while ppl have had their surgeries. I keep telling everyone to write reviews some will but we get lazy after ps.
Promoters even tried to sneak in our chat and got kicked out very quickly.
That's why we should be very selective and careful when adding someone into it.

Hi girls,

I just came back from Korea!! Thanks for all the reviews.

After reading all the reviews from Purse Forum. I managed to shortlisted a list of hospitals down to 4.
Before I flew to Korea, I've contacted all the hospitals and booked in for consultation. ( Please note, each consultation took me at least 2 to 3 hours, please leave enough time for each of your consultation. ) Please do not worry if you don't understand Korean, as most of the clinics has English translator.

Just like most of the girls, I always wanted to have a good looking face and a sexy body. My nose have a hump, look a little bit deviated and a little bit too big for my face.Therefore, I've decided to fix my nose and get a breast implant.

So, I went for consultation in Regen, Banobagi, DARPS & DREAM. I am quite happy with the consultation and services in Regen & Banobagi. On the second day, I went to DREAM for consultation. As K couture has a good experience with Dr Park in Dream for rhinoplasty surgery. So, I felt super excited to see him. He is an experience doctor and a fixer. He looked into my nose and suggested me what he think is the best for my nose and I am happy with it, Unfortunately, the only thing that turn me down with the hospital is the breast augmentation doctor. He showed no passionate, not professional during the consultation and a bit rude. Long story short, as everyone know, normal human breast are asymmetrical in sizes. In order to make our breast look slightly same in sizes, the doctor will need to use a different CC breast implant. So, I requested him to improve this issues for me during the surgery, He refused to do it and told me it is not a big deal. ( Not a big deal to different size breast, you must be kidding me.) End up, I didn't choose DREAM as my idea hospital. ( Because of him )

Finally, I went to DARPS for my consultation. First of all, I met Dr Koo for my breast augmentation and he left me with a good impression. He has suggested what are the procedures he will be performing on my breast. Most of all, he make me feel confidence of leaving my boobies on his hand.:graucho: Then, I walked into another room to see Dr Choi for my rhinoplasty surgery. Dr Choi is very gentle and patient.

At the end of the day, I have made up my mind and decided to do my surgery with DARPS. It is all because of the doctors, nurses and girls who worked in DARPS are friendly, helpful and providing good services.

It's been two weeks after the surgery, my nose and breast are still swollen and bruised. Hopefully it will go away soon and I can get a good look of the very final result.

PS:
1) If you decided to go through an operation, please make sure someone can look after you.
2) Book in a proper hotel, you will need a good rest and clean place after the surgery.
3) You will need to wear loose clothes after the surgery, so be prepare.
4) Leave enough time for doctor consultations. 2 appointments a day preferably and 3 is max.
5) Leave yourself enough recovery time in Korea, at least minimum 1 to 2 weeks.
6) Taxi driver in Korea are less likely to understand English. Please show them the address or name of the place in Korean.

Again, thanks for all you helps. I hope this short summary of my experience can help some of you for future plan.

Wish you speedy recovery.
May I ask you how come you chose Dr chơi for nose?when I went to da last March he wasn't there yet but I saw only 4 noses done by him since then and it all looks like your nose. Very natural. Did you know anyone who got her nose done by him before choosing him ?