BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty with DR. Man Koon Suh at JW in Korea

Hello, would like your help about planning the trip! I also sent you a message on your blog :smile: do you have kakao by any chance?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Broken!
My Kakao ID is mybeautyjourney
I'm leaving Australia tomorrow morning and arriving in Korea this tuesday!! I'm feeling very nervous,
I will chat to you on the app and let you know what it's like
Maryanna

• 2 weeks later...
hi! i have just started looking into getting a rhino in korea and i'm absolutely lost! please help. i'm not korean and i want to know details about rates, your stay, etc.

Hi there! ^^

I'm in Korea now,
what were you interested :smile:
I think the hardest part of the planning is actually deciding on clinics and finding a good doctor!
Personally I found the Dr Suh (JW) Clinic) had good reputation and their service to internationals were very consistent, fast and honest.
I think the first step is finding out when you can have 10 days off (Picking a date)
Then Booking flights
Then booking consultations with maybe 3-4 clinics (JW (medium), JK (large clinic), TL, Dream (Large)
Those are the 4 I would recommend in terms of good reputation :biggrin:
You can ask the clinic to help arrange accommodation for you as they might have a relationship with hotels nearby... but on my blog I was quoted the following from JW http://mybeautyjourney.com/accomodation/
Also everything is walking distance... so you don't need to worry too much about transport..
Once flights, accommodation, consultations are all confirmed. You can also ask the clinic to arrange airport pickup service.. or you can just get a taxi from the airport and show them the address of your hotel..
You will be fine..
If you are interested in my results I've also posted a photo diary from day 1 - day 7 (today is my day 8)
good luck gorgeous!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there, I just had mine done 18 days ago :smile: Photos xxx
Dr Suh is very good with achieving natural results, however I can't exactly give you the final results as my nose is still very swollen :sad: I had fillers removed hence the extra time in healing (swelling still very present)

did they give you a fixed price for the surgery ? or are you able to do some negotiation regarding the price?

Are test ,scans , medications and tax included in the quote?

Does fat grafting make your skin look more smooth? I heard in korea they have derma shine system. Have you heard of it ?

FG makes your skin temporarily smoother. Once it settles and you see your final results your skin looks like it did before

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I asked the English consultant Jenny for a quote through Kakao, speaking in English and simultaneously sent an email. She replied me via e-mail. Not sure if this answers your question.