BeautyHacker

Smitten Kitten's Surgery at MVP + Other Reviews and Experiences

Are you even serious? Ellen and Dr Choi lied to her and you still ask her to go back MVP and find Dr Seo for revision. Lol, you're really delusional.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey @neesaneesa, may I ask what exactly you had asked Dr. Choi to perform? I agree that price seems extremely high especially for MVP considering the scope if what you asked him to do was to simply remove the rib graft and close it out. If that was agreed upon scope in writing, then I would think you have a legal case if you can prove with CT scan or X-ray showing the rib graft still left. What puzzles me is that the only way their quote to be toward $10,000 (per your post) would have to involve like 4 - 5 operations such as combining alar reduction, bridge augmentation, tip plasty and septoplasty since their price for nose related operations cost around $2,000 - 2,500 per procedure based on quote I got so it makes me wonder what exactly was the agreed upon scope of operations. If I were you, I would have gone back to the original clinic to get it removed (probably I would ask for hyaluronic acid + PRP to accelerate the healing and buffer the height reduction so that it would be gradual) wherever it was which had operated on your perfect nose that did not need any heightening, I mean you look like Chilli from TLC! You did NOT need any bridge augmentation. Clearly. I can't believe some doctor would agree to place a rib graft (out of all options...) on a person who does not need it at all. It's also hard for me to believe Dr. Choi would leave the rib graft in though, if removal was agreed upon since my personal experience with him was that he would not do what I did not ask for and he advises against unnecessary procedures. He was also very clear on what can and can't be achieved so there was no false expectations on outcome. I wonder if there was some kind of misunderstanding? If someone as experienced as @MissOrange could encounter issues with misunderstandings, I guess it could happen to anyone especially in foreign countries so it's always a good idea to communicate every specific detail in writing before agreeing on operations. In terms of revision cases involving complex reconstructions while making the nose look exceptionally beautiful, I've always been impressed with many case photos on Baum blog (http://baumclinic.blogspot.com/) like this case (http://baumclinic.blogspot.com/2017/04/it-was-ayanas-rhinoplasty-reoperation.html). I think Dr. Park used to be the head nose surgeon at Braun (their B&A photos are pretty dramatic, too: http://www.braunps.net/07_community/community_03.html?div=%EC%BD%94%EC%84%B1%ED%98%95), I got interested in them after seeing the blog posts of someone who used to live in Korea who had multiple revisions and she had the final revision at Baum which turned out amazing. But then again those are mostly cases of Asian noses and aesthetic ideals are different in Asian countries so that's another layer of complexity. I hope 2018 would be a better year for everyone and best of luck to you all.

• 1 month later...

now if you do lip corner lift procedure it will be perfect just my opinion ... its already brilliant looking anyway , congratulations on your result!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, how are you doing now @neesaneesa? I had a rib graft removed--if interested you can check out my thread "my rhinoplasty revision experience in Seoul" Dr. Paik at PS101 did a nice job of removing the graft-- I still have swelling there but it's coming along well. Sending you a pm as I don't want to hijack this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, I was seriously contemplating doing my eye surgery at MVP before reading your post. How are the girls you talked to now? Every single clinic I've researched on has had bad reviews, I really don't know where to go now :sad: Is anyone has in the predicament as I am now?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Flippest, how was your nose and eyes now? Are you still happy with results done by dr Seo at Mvp? Thanks

Hi Celavive, how is your nose and eyes? Are you still hapy with the result? May I know who did your nose at Mvp please? Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
It sounds like it may be. Possibly because you are only doing just the one surgery and it is a revision as well. Surgeons like Dr Seo may command a higher price. Ask around other clinics to get an idea of typical prices for that procedure.

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
wow can I ask how much the DES as well as eyebrow embroidery cost at MVP? After reading your review, I think I can trust MVP a bit more. Would you recommend Dr. Seo? tHanks so much for this!! I'm going to your blog right now after posting this reply :smile: