BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery in Singapore

Hi,

I am 20 this year, Singaporean and am thinking of plastic surgery for my eyes and nose (maybe face shape too). I was wondering should I do it in Singapore or Korea. My budget now is about $5k but it can wait a while for me to earn more or I may do rhinoplasty first. If done in Singapore, can anyone recommend like the most skilled surgeons if anyone has done it in Singapore before.

Woffles Wu and Martin Huang are supposedly the best in Singapore. But you should probably check out Singapore Epxats forum for more info about Singaporean surgeons. I think you will find surgery in Singapore is not within your budget (but I don't know for sure - never had surgery in SG myself)

If you are going to MH or WW, I really suggest you think twice. Popular does not guarantee success. I have read that people ended having botched jobs such as uneven eyelids etc and had to go for revision elsewhere. Not to mention, they charge pretty high like around twice the price in Korea.

If your budget is S$5K, I think you can only do one surgery, either eyes or nose. However, there don't seem to be any review for rhino in SG. For eyes, you may consider reading reviews from bloggers - sophiaxchong, rachelltan. Good luck!

• 3 years later...
Singapore just isn't a good place for plastic surgery unless it's the "simple" kind like lateral canthoplasty or double eyelid surgery. The doctors here just aren't super experienced. Martin Huang uses silicon implant for nose jobs anyway, which looks fake and has complications. See Xiaxue's experience with him - her nose didn't look good after either

From what I can tell, I feel like plastic surgery would be cheaper in Korea because of the high volume of procedures with more options. And, I agree that I think Singapore is best for simpler procedures. Depends on what you plan to get.

• 3 months later...
Hi everyone, I’m new here after being a silent reader of pf for years. I’ve had a couple of procedures done in Singapore so this might help:
1. Tip Plasty and alar plasty at Alaxis medical (tip plasty botched, left with a droopy nose because too much cartilage was taken out & no support; alar plasty turned out well) - 2012/ 2013
2. Lower jaw surgery at OMFP by Dr Wee Tze Haur (superb results) - 2015
3. Fat grafting to face at Alaxis (good results, still have lots of fat left but planning to do a TOP up soon for under eye hollows) around 2014/ 2015
4. Nose threadlift at celevenus with dr Dylan Chau - results were decent working with what I had but not permanent - around 2017
5. Threadlift at TWC for nasolabial folds/ lower face - no results, waste of money - don’t bother - around 2017
6. Threadlift at s aesthetics clinic for lower face - decent results but I think there’s a limitation to threadlift, doctor is the best aesthetics/ non-PS doctor I’ve met in Singapore
7. Revision rhino at the rhinoplasty clinic with dr Tan Kar Su, only tip cause I’m happy with my nose bridge but needed to fix the bulbosity & droopiness from the botched job - it’s only been 4 months but I’m prettt happy with results though I do have residue swelling in the tip still

Hope this helps!

Hello EurasianRapunzel, thats very detailed, have you tried http://ultherapysingapore.com/ before or any of their other services of https://curamedaesthetics.com before?

Hey rumimi! I’ve never tried nor heard of that clinic. Regarding ultherapy - I’ve heard and read lots about it but am not convinced. There are lots of bad reviews about it online and some people have said it even melted the fat in their face and made them look old thanks to saggy skin!

• 4 weeks later...
i have a colleague that visited http://ultherapysingapore.com/ them for ultherapy and the results were really very good, but the down side was the pain. she told me it was really quite painful but at the end of it.... worth every pain hahah

• 1 year later...