BeautyHacker

The Truth About Double Jaw Surgery in Korea, EverM

Oh that's possible but question is how do they know it's you since you might be using a username that they don't know? Haha. Sorry if I sound stupid

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No good question :P They would remember if they did someone's zygoma badly maybe. We also had a poor girl who got her face botched at Face Dental clinic a few months ago. Many people clearly working for the clinic started attacking her for leaving negative review.

I haven't seen anyone promote the clinics I'm going to, so I am OK with people know that I'm Jess from Germany :biggrin:

I would be shocked if clinics don't check on forums. This PF forum is the main forum for all English speaking patients. I believe anyone from the English speaking world who is thinking of going to Korea for surgery would have to pass by this forum, that's why clinics tend to monitor this forum a lot.

View Clinic knows I post here, but they are professional about it. They thank me for my positive review of them and promise they will take my negative feedback into consideration and work hard to improve themselves. This is the type of service I hope all clinics adopt. Thankfully I didn't end up at EverM because I can't even find an English website of EverM lol.

I know right? Interesting! I think some people exchange their review on purse in exchange for discount for their surgery or upcoming surgery (meaning their will go back to get more procedure done for a reduce price.)

'was literally the reason why I striked EverM off my list.

@CatAlarm , @partytrees girls, who was your Surgeon in Everm? Was it Dr.Yoon?
I could not find any information about Everm's email. And their website is only on korean!
How did you contact them before the surgery? Did you bring your translators?
Do you have the surgeon's email?

My sister has Jaw asymmetry and malocclusion. Wanted to find the best clinic for her...

Hey jess you mean "the face dental clinic"?

If EverM had an English website or if I had knew of their English consultant, I would almost certainly have gone to them. EverM was literally No. 1 on my list. They do have a Chinese website though, and I can speak very fluent Mandarin (I'm Eurasian btw). But there are some medical terms and procedures which are best described in English so I wasn't very confortable conversing in Mandarin about my needs and wants to the doctor. That's the reason why I reluctantly dropped EverM off my list.

But now as I read over this thread, thank GOD I dropped them. :smile: I wonder what happened to partytrees?

• 3 months later...
Hey I was wondering if you had any side-effects. Like numbness, a possible double chin etc. (I'm considering v-line)

Wow, that is harrasment by them, and verynunprofessional, i would not consider a clinic who threatena people and acts that way. i will be taking them off my list and please do continue to openly post your honest rwviews, sham on you ever m.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey guys! I'm four days post op after surgery at EverM.
Let me tell you. Choosing the clinic wasn't easy but I'm glad to have chosen it. I was considering plenty, and my aunt being a native korean recommended ID, BK, and many others since that's the go-to for cosmetic surgery.

Like many others have mentioned before, EverM is a dental hospital so they don't do anything above the eyes nor do they touch the nose. I wanted to specifically go to a place that focused on jaws and jaws only. I was willing to dish on more for specialization than a combo discount that many other cosmetic hospitals do.
This is an extremely dangerous surgery and the last thing I wanted was a discounted eyelid surgery, along with other rediculous surgeries I wouldn't have needed. I actually consulted at a few other nearby hospitals and all of them recommended a rhino and double eyelid surgery stressing that 4 weeks isn't enough time for one to heal properly. This, being true, I still proceeded since coming over the summer wasn't an option for me.

Here I got SSRO jaw surgery since I'm over here on break from uni.

The care I got at EverM from the beginning was quite spotty and I was quite reluctant, but of course one would have doubts. I do wish EverM were a bit more clear regarding "hidden costs" such as fees BESIDES the surgery but other than that my experience was quite pleasant.

I'm here for anyone who has any questions! I'm here quite secretively so I can't openly discuss with my friends regarding this surgery so I'd love some company so ask away :smile:

I'm not interested in everm and you don't have to prove anything to me though as its my opinion and I'm not pushing anything on anyone. I believe people here are discerning enough to form their own opinions.