BeautyHacker

Botox for Jaw/masseter Questions

Hi Peeps,

Since I am still saving for my PS, I am planning to use Botox temporarily to correct my uber develop jaw. I have Bruxism so I grind my teeth when Im stress, when I sleep or whenever...

I inquire about the prices of having a Botox injection here and the cost is almost the same with having PS in Korea. :roflmfao:

Fortunately, Ive met a beauty therapist (Im not sure if that's the right term) since she does facial, and all those sort of stuff and she indeed injects Botox but for wrinkles. Im totally ok to be her guinea pig to try injecting the Botox in the Jaw Line. I've researched online but does anyone knows or who got experience on:

- How much units of Botox she needs to inject? For someone whos face similar to the lady on the link below:

http://41.media.tumblr.com/920fd15245bd74602f8270980ce4a29e/tumblr_mv7jdeOUvt1rddbxfo1_1280.jpg

- Does it matter how long/big the needle is? The needle for the Botox for wrinkles I believe (1/2") is shorter than the Jaw reduction right? To be really effective the Botox needs to be penetrated to the inner muscle.

- When u had your injection, did u grind your teeth while the Dr injects the botox or do keep it relax?

- The only thing I can see that something wrong might happen is that the reduction might not be symmetrical.

Thank you all.

PS -

Im really looking forward to K Cotoures fabulous response! :cool: