BeautyHacker

Best time/season/month for PS in Korea?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no. :sad: I wanted to go in late January and have a few consultations in person, but maybe I should just make a reservation with the clinic I like best through email consultations. I could wait until busy season ends, but I told myself I would get this done before my birthday.

the only procedure i want for certain is lower eyelid surgery for eye bags. i was thinking of fat graft and rhinoplasty, but my nose is a little different from regular asian noses, so what i want done isn't making my nose taller. i'm a little afraid about that.

hmm, i will look into view. i have emailed ID and wonjin. most clinics online tell me that i need an implant for my nose bridge, but when i went to south korea to get acculift before, the doctors told me that my nose is already tall, so i don`t need an implant. i feel like some of the online consultants just copy and paste a general reply concerning noses.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys, it's been a while since I checked this forum. However, I have a confirmed graduation date, which I am 90% sure I want to go to korea in March 2016 as well. Do you guys have a kakao group or something, I would like to add you guys as well. My kakao ID is kikiKnows

That makes sense intuitively, but the market actually behaves the opposite way. Winter is the busy season.

• 3 weeks later...
As others have said winter is a busy time. But if you are getting bone surgery (Like jaw surgery or face contouring) i recommend the colder seasons due to the help in swelling reduction. The summer gets quite muggy here which can exacerbate swelling if you bruise or swell easily. I had my rhinoplasty in March and my assistant said it was a not busy time. The place was so not packed as usual Then the very next month it was a practical airport again! Take into consideration time for consultations, sightseeing, and also the amount of time you should remain in the country for follow up appointments.

There are a lot of reason that could change the busy time. As I posted in other threads, the yuan is down and will keep many Chinese from coming over as they did before. There was also a medical scare earlier this year that South Korea is still coming back from. The way a currency stands on its own or against the won will contribute to how busy or slow they are.

• 2 weeks later...