BeautyHacker

Best clinic for dolly eyes?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

China sucks!
China's health system is a disaster. That's why chinese patient fly to Korea to have their treatments done there

Sodium, those results you posted look amazing :O I wasn't aware of how big of a difference lower cantho can make and now that you mentioned it I'm very interested in JYP clinic.

My eyes are quite small (despite being tapered) and aren't level like the second girl in the b&a you posted..it's quite obvious whenever I take photos (glasses emphasize it even more :/). Hoping that the lower+later cantho will balance it out.

Do you mind sharing some more b&a photos from JYP's site? I can't seem to register because the hangul shows up as random characters (?). And if possible I'd love to hear more about your experience as i'm definitely going to consider them.

If you look at past posts on ID, you'll find that a lot of people were unhappy with how they were treated. Pretty sure there was at least one complaint about an unsatisfactory result. Also, since it's such a huge hospital that markets to foreigners it's more like a "factory" - they want you in and out of there as quick as possible. Never been there myself (and won't be) but multiple forumers have stated similar things.

I just had my lateral and lower canthoplasty done at JYP this past Friday. I love the clinic, I love the surgeon and staff and my result looks great so far. Not much more I can say.

May I have the link to it? Online I only got JYP entertianment, hahahah.

Do they do nose too?

Glad to hear! Do they have an in-house translator? And also do you mind sharing how much you paid?

Hi! Hope you are recovering well post-op.
Sorry to bother you but I am considering ruby for dolly eyes too but am not sure which eye surgeon is good. Their before and after's do not include the surgeon name (for the one that did that specific pair).

May I know which doctor for Ruby did you consider or.. if you know which doctor is good for eyes for Ruby?

Thank you!! If anyone else could reply, I would be really thankful too!

Ruby's female eye surgeon is apparently the one who does most Korean patients' eyes.