BeautyHacker

Best clinic for dolly eyes?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hihi Sodium. Thank you for replying my pm. I can't seem to reply there and I don't want to keep cloggng your inbox with new messages.

May I know which doctor did you go to for Eye surgery at JYP please?

Dr Seo.

Dr Hong is also good.

hi sodium!! i was considering iwell because the before/afters on babitalk look nice, but after your experience probably not... JYP seems interesting, how was your aftercare? did you hire a translator or are you fluent in korean? thank you so much!

Don't go to iWell.

JYP is amazing, the staff is kind, doctor is kind and my results are perfect with barely any scarring... Just a tiny bit of residual swelling, but it's not visible. I'm almost 2 weeks post op i think

So is it the ulzzang like eyes that you wanted? You said that they didn't have an english translator, did you hire a translator?

Thank you!

I guess you could call it ulzzang, my eyes are dolly and big just like the B&A pics I posted previously.

I understand Korean fluently but medical terms are a challenge for me, so I paid a friend to come along and fill in the blanks that I wanted to express to my surgeon. I don't know if they have their own English translator, but it seems that they have an English website.

Can you put the website here? I can't find it, it just shows the boy group when I search it on google? LoL

Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much was it for the procedures you have done?

Have anyone tried Cinderella? My friend went there to get dolly eyes done n it looked really nice. I also want to get it done in March.. Can anyone suggest other clinics that do dolly eyes?? I guess I have to shop around and not rely on a friend's result.

Sodium,Able to share how much you paid for the various eyes work?jyp is new thus it can be quite a risk to consider unless there are more good reviews. How did you ended up knowing and choosing jyp. Any reviews on the nose? Good if able to do both nose and eyes together.

If you want big eyes with high crease, maybe look to Taiwan? I suppose that is the taste of mainland China and Taiwan. I had high crease , unfortunately my Korean doc lowered it a bit and now I have to research for doctors to up it a bit.

Hey Tsubasa, would you mind sharing the clinic you decided to go with and your outcome? Thanks!