BeautyHacker

Best clinic for dolly eyes?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems that both doctors of Baum came from Braun.

• 2 months later...
Hi Sodium,

How were you able to contact JYP? I'm on their website now and finding it hard to contact them without knowing how to read/type korean. Or did you only go and consult them in person?

http://www.jypps.com/index.html

Also is this the correct website?

thanks xx

• 4 weeks later...
i went to cinderalla a few days ago and they told me i should do the epicathoplasy..which i didnt origanally ask for,and the translator was very pushy.. all the other clinics i went to never metioned that i needed that when i asked about my double eyelid. im going to DA plastic surgery tomrw to consult about my jawline and eyelid we will see what they say!

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Hi! I think it mentioned somewhere in the thread of purseforum, i'm truly sorry i forgot the thread name or the poster's name.. I did send email to JYP actually but they never replied me..

No worries, I understand that researching the complete forum is really difficult and takes a loooong time - I know as I have done it :P. But maybe you can try to contact them via Kakao talk, as from my research I noticed that most clinics are not really fast when it comes to email reply. Good luck.

I like Cinderella the best for dolly eyes, though actually, any clinic with a good doctor could do that for you. It's just that some may have philosophical issues against it, so I would go to one that produces a lot of the results that oyu want (for example, I know the doctor at Teium is very, very conservative and refuses to do anything that looks unnatural).

Thank you :smile: yeah maybe i should try that.. I think it's time to download kakao app since many clinics use it already

• 2 weeks later...