BeautyHacker

Best clinic for dolly eyes?

Can someone give me some examples of celebrities who have dolly eyes in varying sizes? I've looked up before and after pictures of DES on many sites and 95% of the results I see are very natural and much smaller than the result I am looking for.

Someone mentioned in this thread that they would consider Angelababy to have dolly eyes. I wouldn't think her eyes would fall under this category though. Yes they are big but they still look natural on her. I'm looking for a result that's slightly bigger than hers. Perhaps it would be considered borderline dolly eyes?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a consultation appointment for lateral and lower canthoplasty with JYP, Jewelry and Oscar.

I really loved the look of Jewelry's eyes and they are famous for those giant dolly eyes. However, they have had a scandal, i've heard some bad things about them from other purseforumers and I've visited their clinic before and hated the consultation (consultant lady didn't really care about anything, didn't get to see the doctor and the in-house translator was horrible at english). But whatever, I booked an appointment anyway because I really need to have dolly eyes. So I visited JYP in Apgujeong first, I was blown away by how patient the doctor was, and he knew exactly what I wanted. The way he explained the surgery method had me hooked. I could see the consultant's eyes and JYP's before & after photos, it was exactly what I wanted. Their results looked similar to Jewelry's. I decided to cancel my appointments with Jewellry and Oscar because I was 100% satisfied with my consultation at JYP. As soon as I got home, I decided to look around JYP's site and look at the surgeon's info that I had just met, and to my surprise he was previously a surgeon at Jewellry... In fact all of the surgeons at JYP were!! That explains why they're good at eyes and how the surgeon talked passionately and was very knowledgeable when he was speaking about eyes. However he didn't have much to say when we talked about a full face fat grafting. I'll be doing my dual canthoplasty with JYP this week and let you all know how it goes! Unsure whether or not I'll be doing fat grafting there.

Here are some of the clinic's photos. The eyes are exactly like Jewelry's

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Thanks for sharing these photos. I wouldn't consider these eyelids to be too unnatural per se, because I still think it kind of suits them. If I met them in real life, their eyes probably wouldn't stand out to me. I know plenty of Asians who have a natural double eyelid their size or larger.

The eyes of the girl in the second picture though, is kind of wonky. The fold created was small, but the height of the eye increased by too much, given the short length of her eye. Did she get ptosis done too? I've seen some after pictures of people who got large double eyelids, but the size of the eye remained small.

So you want to have doll eyes like ulzzang ? Sounds interesting.. You are want the eyes looks more bigger than angelababy.. ;) I can imagine how it looks like.. I rather have natural eyes rather than big eyes that looks not like before. Angelababy eyes is still natural. I am think that i can achieve big eyes with circle lens and eyeliner.. :smile: well, my eyes is big already but i am want natural eye shape.. kkkkk...

woah.. thanks for sharing... ^^ I can believe it's the same girl, :amazed: the eyes looks different but still natural shape i guess. :amuse: ID Clinic ? ID Hospital right ? kkkk...

Read my post, I wasn't looking at their eyelids at all. I was looking at their lateral and lower canthoplasty and how much white space they have in their eyes, a lot of other clinics that offer dual canthoplasty don't do it as dramatic as this. I don't think double eyelids alone is what creates dolly eyes, you can have a big double eyelid and still have small eyes. Dual canthoplasty combined with epicanthoplasty and double eyelid is what completes the look.

[​IMG]
Here is an example of double eyelid surgery combined with dual canthoplasty

By dual canthoplasty, you're referring to lateral and lower? I've read through a lot of threads on DES and non one's ever mentioned getting lower. A lot of people complain that lateral has made no difference either and quite a few who have gone to Teuim, which is the clinic I'm considering, have been unhappy with the epi they received.

The girl in your after picture definitely has big eyes, but its hard to a more objective measure of it considering she's wearing circle lenses in the picture.

She's wearing circle lenses in her before and after photos.

Lateral alone will not be too dramatic of a difference considering it's only extending the outer corners of your eyes laterally by a few millimeters.

Here is an example of someone who has just done lateral canthoplasty alone.
[​IMG]

Now here's a picture of someone who's done lateral + lower cathoplasty, the outer eye corner has been moved a few mm laterally and also lowered the outer eye corner by a few mm. This is a big difference.
[​IMG]

Here are some pictures of people who received full canthoplasty (epicanthoplasty + lateral canthoplasty + lower canthoplasty) combined with double eyelid surgery. The results are dolly eyes.
[​IMG]
^This one had ptosis correction as well.
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
^This one also had ptosis correction.

okay. where is the pictures ? :search:i see nothing..

It can result in a rounded corner, watery eyes, along with red scarring, but it can also turn out just fine. Just like any surgery, there are risks of side effects. Choosing the right surgeon is important, and fortunately I think it's fairly easy to revise if something goes wrong.

Which clinic is doing this precedure? Are these pics from JYP? Can give me the link to this clinic? Thanks!

hello can may someone please explain to me what is dolly eyes??? Is it the same as "aegyo sal "which is fat transfered to the lower lids of eye like a fat cushion to make the eyes bigger .I would be interested in getting that done I have almond shaped eyes but would like to get rid of these lines under my lower eyelids that I had since birth.AAAAhhh I hate them so much all the doctors here in the U.S cannt help me with this situtation.thanks in advance

Hi ! :smile: Doll eyes means that it's big, wide and rounder looking eyes, which also have aegyo sal or fat undert the eyes which can make you look cute and younger. :smile:

It's popular in Asia for having this type of eye shape. :graucho: lines ? is it dark circles, wrinkles or under eye fat ? If it's dark circles there is also procedures to help minimize them, for under eye fat can be get fat graft, filler or artifical implant.

If you get under eye fat, your eyes will be become smaller but looks cuter. :smile: You should consult with doctor instead to find out the best method for you. :cool:

One thing that I've noticed hasn't been pointed out yet is that in most of the pics y'all have posted, the B&As include rhinoplasty as well, which will further increase eye size by bringing the inner corners of the eyes towards each other due to skin stretching to accommodate the implant over the nasal bridge. Food for thought.

Actually I think dolly eyes are just big, round (wider) eyes. They don't have to have aegyo-sal.

If you want to get rid of under-eye bags, I think the procedure for that is called "fat repositioning". Basically you will go to sleep during the surgery and they will make an incision inside your lower eyelid, near the eyelash line. They will reposition/possibly remove fat to tighten your bags and reduce sagging appearance.