BeautyHacker

Where to stay in Seoul before/during/after plastic surgery

Hopefully this is ok because I know convalescence after surgery is important. As is safety. I was wondering if we could compile a list of hotels/AirBNB/guest houses to stay at or avoid while in Seoul. I have heard that you shouldn't tell certain places that you are having plastic surgery. I thought one cohesive thread would help those planning their trips. I am not asking anyone to divulge where they are right now. But if your trip is over and you'd like to share, it would be greatly appreciated.

What to you prefer?

We will book a hotel with a kitchen near gangnam st. (close to the shopping street and clinics) or near Sinsa st. (close to a really good juice bar, after the surgery you can only eat/drink fluid).

You girls need all the vitamins so you can heal properly.

Nox Boutique Hotel should be good, they are very friendly, and if you have ice packs which need to refrozen they will do it for you. My friend saw it, when he was on vacation in Seoul, Gangnam. And one important message from my friend. If you love soft beds, it is hard to find. Ask in advance, to people with neck, back problems.

Let me show the ones i have found, and I will kakao you the one we choose. If you are thinking to live near us.

P.S. I need to live near a gym also :smile: Girlfriend gets surgery, i just want my gym.

A gym is good for us too since we need to walk to help the swelling go down faster. If the weather isn't great, being inside is better. :smile: There are hotels with gyms. Most travel sites will let you search for a gym.