BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty in Korea - anyone else planning right now?

Hi everyone!

I know there is an existing Asian Nose Job thread, but it is very long and you really need to dig to find relevant information. I figured it might be useful to start a new one for anyone planning to go to Korea soon to share their experiences or research. I'm planning to go in May of this year and am currently narrowing down clinics to set up consultations with. For bridge augmentation, alar reduction and tipplasty, so far I am considering the following clinics:

• Dream Medical Group (Dr. Park) - quoted 6.92 for open, 3.932 for closed, but they have an event on Babitalk for 1.7 mil?
  • TLPS (Dr. Kim) - $2500 USD
  • View (Dr. Lee or Dr. Kim?)
  • The Line - 5 mil + 1.65 for alar
  • ITEM - 4.29 mil
  • Jewelry - no quote but there is an event for 1.5mil
  • Rex - 3 mil
  • Top Face - 3.3 mil
  • Mega - 3.8 + 1 for alar

Has anyone had good or bad experiences with these clinics? Which ones are you looking into and why? What quotes have you gotten and have you had luck bargaining with Babitalk? Where are you planning to stay? And for those who have had rhino, do you have any tips?

Please feel free to discuss!

Hey i am thinking about rhinoplasty. Mine is revision case. Anyways i just did my facial contouring. So a consultant at dream told me to come back to seoul 3 months later for revision rhinoplasty. Try to avoid JW plastic surgery for rhinoplasty as it turned out pretty bad for me.

Hi there,

I'm planning to go to Seoul in April/May for eyes, nose & skin care. I'm looking at View and Item as well. I was wondering if we have to make an appointment for consultation or can we just walk in? and how long does consultation usually take? And if anyone was quoted for nose and eyes for View? If so, how much was it?

Here are other clinics I'm planning to visit:
Fresh
Samsung Line
Girin
Magic Nose
Namu
Teium
Wonjin
and maybe a few others. I'm still working on short listing.

I emailed Item, Wonjin, Grand, JK, VIP, IDEA, and Banobagi. (No replies from Banobagi yet.)

These are the quotes I got:

Item
Eyes (upperblerpharoplasty) : 2,150 KRW
Nose (Silicone, tip plasty, lenthening bridge, Alar red.): 5,245 KRW

Wonjin
Eyes (incisional w/ ptosis corr + lateral cantho): 2,400-2,900 + 1,300 -1,600 KRW
Nose (Dorsal aug, alar red., lateral osteo): 6,000-7,000 KRW

JK
Pushed a whole list of procedures on me from facelift to jaws, to fat graft....basically it was so long I didn't finish reading.:P lol
But basically....
Eyes ( incisional w/ ptosis) : 3,000 KRW
Nose ( rhino, septal tip w/ silicone bridge): 5,250 KRW

Grand
Eyes: (incisional w/ptosis): 2500-
Nose ( Rhino, nasal tip, alar red): 3,700-4,340 KRW

IDEA
No price quoted