BeautyHacker

Top Class Plastic Surgery

Top class is now officially off my list, not gonna take the risk since someone said 2 girls that did surgery at top class had blotched nose jobs. Now i'm thinking of going MVP.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you have a point. For me tho, if the clinic puts the b&a on their website, that's obv their idea of a good/ successful case. So, I'm going to assume when the doctor suggests his plan for my nose (ie bridge height, etc), he's going for something around that look. Me being a noob at these sort of things would probably just go with that the doctor says haha ... and then regret it

i would advise you to rethink about it if you are considering Top Class.
just had rhinoplasty with them.

final consultation before surgery is ridiculous (after i'd paid), i disagree with the doctor's details on nose, i appreciate him spending 20 minutes explaning how he thinks his plan is better.
however, something he said is just silly, he says things like "nose tip SHUOLD point upwards like this", i was like WTF, there is nothing "SHOULD" be something in appearance.
(that's why people say all koreans look the same after ps becoz there are stubborn factories like that?)
i know what i want, so i just disagree.
he walked off the consultation room without asking me if i have any more questions.

it has been more than a week now, at this moment the outcome is half way between his idea & my idea.
i will have a go at him next week if this keeps the same and will demand a revision surgery.
still what a waste of time if that's the case.

i'll update once the swelling has gone

That sucks. Hope everything works out well for you!

Thank you for sharing this review. I do look like the dramatic change they bring but dislike the aesthetic of their nose jobs. They seem to like narrow bridge, sharp tip with the tip pointed upwards like you mentioned.

You should definitely ask for a revision, good luck!

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience with us.

May I ask who your doctor was ?

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
From what a friend told me topclass has a quite firm approach on their rhino. Was your dr dr Kim?
May i ask how are you recovering? Do you like the result now?