BeautyHacker

Fresh Plastic Surgery Korea

If you use the google translate app to translate his profile found on the Korean site (take a pic of the screen), you'll see it mention the Korean society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons: http://www.kimhansung.co.kr/about/doctor.php

UPDATE: From a previous post here I found out you can use this site to search for which docs are plastic surgeons: http://www.prskorea.co.kr/english/

I searched Kim Han Sung and Kim Hansung but no search results were found, however I then searched just Kim and found him in their list! So he's a plastic surgeon after all. The address matches their location:

Dr.Kim,HanSung Dr. Kim 02-3442-2302 11F, Mihye Bld, 590, Gangnam-daero, Gangnam-gu,Seoul 06043, Korea

Just for kicks I searched for Fresh's Dr. Hong on that site, he's not there.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see! Thanks Gatz! I found it haha!

• 9 months later...
Hi guys, as many of you are interested in Fresh Clinic, I will post my review about it, this is going to be a long review so please bear with me.
So, I went to Fresh clinic last November and did double chin and facial acculift lipo.

Consultation:

During my consultation, I met one the consultants, she is kind and pretty, they welcomed me warmly and bought me to a very cute room (take some picture in this room guys, it’s cute). She then showed me before and afters, they have plenty and it looked amazing. At this point another consultant came, she basically repeated the same thing to me, originally I was just planning to do simple double chin acculift, but they somehow manage to convinced me to do full facial acculift because they said my face is very chubby. I told them I actually liked my chubby face, but I do want to have a little bit sharper face line on the side, so I agreed to it and honestly it was because they have Halloween promotion at the time so the price was within my budget and I thought why not, more surgery will make me prettier? After a long talk with the consultants, finally Dr Hong came, he is also very sweet but barely speak any English. I told him my concern, I just want very little fat taken. I also asked him, is it possible for my face to be asymmetric after the surgery, he assured me it won’t, he will do the surgery safely and asked me to believe him. Before I could have asked any more questions, the consultant told me that Dr Hong really have to go now (it was barely 10 minutes). After he left, I told the consultant we have not shown Dr Hong the example I want and She told me she will discussed it with Dr Hong, so I should not worry because he is really good bla bla bla. Fast forwards, I decided to go with them, they’re nice, Halloween promotion and their before and after looks amazing. So why not?

Pre Surgery:

The next day on my surgery day, I waited for Dr Hong again, he drew on my face for like a minute, then poooooof… he’s gone just like a magician. I then went to the surgery room with the nurses and she retraced the drawings on my face because it’s fading apparently (is this normal?), they gave me anaesthetic and I went to dream land, didn’t see Dr Hong before I went to Sleep, even if it’s not him that did not do my surgery, I would not have a clue.

After Surgery:

The next day, I did light treatment and swelling injection They took off my bandages, please don’t expect you are going to heal up like in his youtube video, but I was not shocked because i know it’s normal for swelling and bruising, what I am shocked about was how my left side has different shape from my right. She assured me that it’s swelling, I told them I wanted to see Dr Hong but she said he was busy. That night I kakao talk them again because I was having panic attack looking at the asymmetry on my face. She told me I will see the Dr tomorrow, but on the next day she brought me to the next room and said, if I have any questions she will deliver them to Dr Hong, at this point I was like what???? I have not seen him after he drew on my face, and it was less than 1 minutes, literally. Again she assured me it’s swelling and I will be able to see my result after 6 months. Before I left, I passed by a room and saw Dr Hong talking to the consultants/ nurses while laughing, I was actually really offended and hurt by this, I made an appointment to see him, he didn’t come to see me but there he is enjoying his time.

I am currently at 9 Months post op

My result:

1. Okay it looked asymmetric (I expected this from the moment they took my bandages T^T), my face line one is sharp and one is round, especially in some lighting, my face does not look straight, it looks kind of crooked?

2. I think he took so much in the cheek that my middle face become sunken, but on my chin line as it is still looks chubby, so my overall face looks protruding and puffy at the bottom and flat face at the middle. Before my face have a v shape and now it looked square because the curved face line started below my mouth. I am not even sure how the hell is this possible?

3. My face contour does not look smooth; she was saying “ohh after the surgery your face line is going to be smooooooooth”. Nope it’s not honey.

4. As for my double chin, their speciality…… Okay honestly I am also confused here. I am sure he extract fat from my double chin but it looked even worse now? Like whaaaat?. Before I only have double chin when I looked down, but now my double chin just saying hi to the world every single time. It felt kind of hard and the contour looked weird. One time I tilt my head up looking, my friend asked me “Your neck area looked kind of weird?” …ouch…..

5. I do have a sharper face line after the surgery, the contour is a bit weird but it’s okay.

In conclusion:
Is fresh clinic a good clinic?

I can't say, I did not have a good result from them but I don’t think they botched me up, I feel it still fixable (I am trying to be positive here), I did a few consultations in other clinic, most of them told me I needed fat grafting on my front check and v lift for my sagging face. I was so sad when the other clinics used that term on me “sagging” T^T I am only in my 23. I do went back to look my old photo and apologize wo what I did to my face =,(. Remember, I paid cheaper then the usual price during this promotion and there are more surgery that he has to do in a day probably, I am pretty sure it was a lot, around 5 or 6 excluding consultation. Maybe this also affected Dr Hong's result?

If you are a conservative type, please do take your money and run, this clinic is definitely not for you. I think Dr Hong has his own idea of beauty and will do it that way, he also offered me chin filler and forehead fat grafting last time, which I refused because I just wanted small change.

keep in mind it's not easy to see Dr Hong, like seriously.

On the bright side, they always promptly replied my questions in kakao talk. They told me " our head consultant who cares for you know your situation, and will help you fix it" I am glad they still feel responsible to fix it and not just disappear. But, to be honest when I read this I was like, ok the head consultant care and know my story. how about the one that actually did the surgery? Dr HONGGGGGG?? well I guess he is too busy with his advertisement. he won’t know I am crying everyday under bed with this face now. So, please guys, don’t be like me and do your research well. And if you still like Fresh Clinic please do go after you do your research, I am probably unlucky.

I am just hoping I don’t lose any more fat on my front cheek. I am also hesitant whether I should go back to Fresh for clinic for revisions or some other clinic? I am already penniless as I am. What do you guys think? I will give you guys more review at my one-year post op and after consulting with Fresh clinic again, hopefully I will see Dr Hong this time.

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience! I had the same thing happen to me. I underwent buccal fat removal and my cheeks are totally flat and sagging now. My facial contours are ****e, especially when backlit. I've spent years regretting my decision to undergo the surgery, and have spent so much time and money trying to remedy it through fillers and fat grafts. Still haven't succeeded in fixing the multitude of problems :sad:

Personally, I would never go back to a clinic that did a lousy job the first time around. There are so many reputable clinics in Korea; why not try something else? In any case, Fresh doesn't appear to have the most solid of reputations...

Hey HeartBeep, I am sorry to hear your experience. where did u do it?

The problem is Dr Hong also did Lipo on my temple and it's asymmetric as well. As far as I know, only him do this surgery in this area. but of course, I will do some more research. But yeah, going back revision with him probably not the smartest idea. he doesn't do revision cases...... I am at loss honestly.

If anyone have any clinic to recommend me, will be appriciated =)

• 3 months later...
Hi Caro89
Have you finally made it to Korea for FG? If so, with which clinic and are you happy with the results?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Jinblob, did you ever sort out your problem in the end?
did y

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I had fc at Fresh and I’m really happy with my results.