BeautyHacker

Fresh Plastic Surgery Korea

I can't seem to find anything else
I was thinking of getting lipo for waist and a v line lipo...
how about you?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just v-line lipo ... thats the one where they remove fat under jawline/chin right?

yes...have you searched other korean places?
the more i research about plastic surgery in korea the more im freaked out about it now lol

Haha yeah. I heard banobagi was good, but it's too expensive! Fresh seems more reasonable.
I keep hearing Fresh being mentioned in this forum as being good, but I havent seen actual reviews (?) Did you get a quote from them yet?

Really? I saw a lot of youtubers rave about banobagi and doing reviews but who knows these days if they were sponsored or not, i also found bad reviews on banobagi lol idk.... and yeah fresh said 3.5 million KRW. what is the quote for banobagi?

Really? I saw a lot of youtubers rave about banobagi and doing reviews but who knows these days if they were sponsored or not, i also found bad reviews on banobagi lol idk.... and yeah fresh said 3.5 million KRW. what is the quote for banobagi?

Im in a kakao group where 2 of the girls just recently had fat graft at fresh and they were satisfied with it. However they dont recomment it for anything else as theyre only cosmetic certified because one of them had her eyes done there and see no difference.

I see. . did she get double eyelid surgery? Anyway I wanna do FG only, so still be one of my list for FG thou . . .

Yeah i think, i dont remember lol just know it was eyelid. The quote for their FG is 2mil

Do you remember how much was it for high frequency treatment and once is enough for swelling???

When you want fat graft no matter if you only want it in one area its price always counts as a full face fg. They said 2.5 with tax and 2mil without tax