BeautyHacker

Fresh Plastic Surgery Korea

Yes after online consultation, i think it is just better to do full face fg. .

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly wouldnt risk it lmao theres some side effects from fat graft like hard lumps or ir face looking more saggy sfter all the fat fraft is gone and im too scared to get it done in my whole face but if youre sure of it go ahead. It happens when fat graft is not done right so ya

Yep, i agree with you, there are always side effects... anyway i am going to have consultation in person before making a decision..

The results certainly looks great.... Hoping for more reviews on Fresh as it seems particularly new. Anyone nice enough to share please? :hugs:

yes, i am also looking for reviews on realself too, but wanna find real reviews here thou

• 1 month later...
Im now torn between JW and Fresh for full face fat grafting! I'm hearing so many good things about Fresh here, but I don't like how the doctor is not an actual plastic surgeon!
Would appreciate advice from anyone!

wow! Cong :smile: I heard lots of good reviews here and it seems like Fresh is on the forefront of liposuction and fat transfer area.

I consulted with them (twice!). Did not end up going there for a bunch of reasons. You will find, if you do a thorough search through this forum, that their reviews are at best mixed. PM me if you want more details.

Thanks! Pm-ed!