BeautyHacker

Injections to melt fat under chin?

• 1 year later...
Fast forward to 2018...

...has anyone seen or even experienced the following fat treatments offered by THE Plastic Surgery and Wannabe clinic, currently on the Misooda website?
Worth it? Or better off doing conventional "cannula" Liposuction?

- "Zero Fat Package" @ Wannabe = Fat Dissolving Injection + CoolSculpting

- "Zeltiq (multi step laser) Liposuction" @ THE Plastic Surgery = HPL fat resolving injection + ultrasound + Erchonia Laser Irradiation + EVA AIR liposuction

I'll enquire these clinics on what type/brand of "fat dissolving injection" they use...

But has anyone found these fancy methods as safe and effective? Or are they just new names to *inject* life into an old beauty treatment scam? :P

I find it odd that those clinics are using multiple methods of fat loss in each package but I guess it makes sense to get a max result. I've tried Coolsculpting alone here in Canada. One treatment alone cost me $750 for a small difference. The consultant said I would need 2 treatments in total so I've considered going for another one, but who knows if it'll get rid of all the fat I want gone. I think I will just ask about lipo for a guaranteed result when I'm in Seoul later this year.