BeautyHacker

African American Rhinoplasty - VIP International Plastic Surgery Center-Seoul

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually am looking up doctors as well. but i was told that prices difference in different hospitals is because different doctors are doing them. the expensive ones are usually done by doctors with more experience. thats why im looking for doctor recommendations and try to search on which doctor is better for lipo . im considering a nose tip surgery as well but im not entirely sure.

The crowd was very nice, and I made a few friends there too :smile:

how was your recovery? my friend African American is considering Korea since we did an exchange there for 1 year and she was worried about getting keloids since its easier for people with darker skin to get them.[/QUOTE]

My recovery has been great, I'm know 4 months post-op am gonna post pictures soon. No scarring whatsoever :smile:

Yes, I believe that's true about the difference in cost, also part of the varying cost could be due to the quality of aftercare service. At VIP, you go in every day except Sunday for a checkup with the doctor, cleaning and recovery treatment like healing mask and healing laser. It was well worth it.

So, I'm now 4 months post op and my recovery has been great. No scarring or any problems. I haven't posted because I wanted to post after major changes. I'm very happy I went with them and I highly recommend them :smile:

[​IMG] -Month 2 [​IMG]Month 2

[​IMG]Month 3

[​IMG]Month 3

[​IMG]Month 3

[​IMG] Month 4

[​IMG] Month 4

[​IMG] Month 4

[​IMG] Month 4

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
Trendy, your nose looks very nice, especially the bottom one at 4 months post-op. Is it possible for you to share a before photo? I just would like to see how much change they have made to your nose? Thank you.