BeautyHacker

GNG Plastic Surgery Hospital Reviews

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry to hear that :// Hope things get better for you eventually! GNG is on my list, but after hearing this I will definitely be more careful. I did hear a lot of good reviews, but it´s also important to hear the bad ones as well.

Hey are you sure it wasn’t 15% and you heard wrong? I consulted with them and actually asked for a discount and I mentioned you and they said they only offer 15%! I’m just wondering because tbh 50% would make the surgery so cheap and it would convince me to go with Hong (who hasn’t botched anyone so far haha)

Thanks for the heads up! :smile: To be honest, I would like to do promo for a clinic. Mostly because of the discounts. I even asked a clinic if they´d be interested sharing my photos for a discout and they said yes. :smile: Think they said they would give me 30% off. However, I´m no sell out and I would still write an honest review after the surgery.

Eek yes I saw that, thanks Miss Orange! I think its better to judge by surgeon rather than clinic and I'm a huge fan of Dr Hong's results! I believe all the botches were done by Dr Seong so I will be avoiding him :smile:

Is this true? They were all by Dr. Seong?

I know, but I would never choose a bad clinic to begin with. I think by agreeing to do promo you are most likely to get good surgery! Correct me if I`m wrong. I don`t see anything wrong in promoting a clinic you believe in tbh.

Thats not true. I agreed to promote GNG clinic under the provision that my surgery went well. My surgery didn't go well at all and will cost thousands to correct.

If they don't do a good surgery, who cares? they will find someone else until they get a good result and post that one.

What is happening? you just announced to the forum and admins that you plan to break its rules by promoting and shilling. How will u be able to make unbiased and critical comments about the clinic? u think that's what they're going to give u discounts for?

Exactly Lanaxo.

GNG Hospital and other places aren't charities offering you discounts. They are a business that will use you as promotion tool to make them money.

So yes, the onus is on them to do a good job and make sure you are happy. But what if it goes wrong? They will drop you like a stone, try and brush it under the carpet, and try the same practice with someone else. This is what happened with me.

If you go to a company that tries to silence people like myself by getting them to sign contracts not to write reviews, then its your own fault if you get into a sticky situation. I cant really say much more.

You have been warned by a few people here about this clinic. I just hope people listen and do some further research and find somewhere else.