BeautyHacker

2017 Kakao group for PS in SK

I'm going alone in Oct. Although we will not go to SK in the same time frame, lets still add each other on Kakao and support each other! I'm excited about my upcoming surgery but also scared. My Kakao is LucyLYL

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going alone on Oct 13th for rhinoplasty also!!!!!!! Will you be there too? Omg we should totally buddy up! I'm so nervous about the upcoming surgery. Could I please add you on Kakao? Mine is LucyLYL. Please add me if you have one

Hey, I'm trying to add you on KakaoTalk but your user name doesn't come up. Can you check again?

I'll be traveling to Seoul in October for revision (3rd and last time (probably being a bit too overoptimistic) rhinoplasty. If anyone is coming from/ traveling back to Europe in October let me know, it would be fun going through passport control together..

Hey everyone, I'm going next week. Haven't booked my ticket yet, but should arrive either on the 9th, 10th or 11th of august. Would anyone be interested in sharing an airbnb with me?
My i.d is LocaBoca
I'm coming from the US and would love to share this experience with someone else.

Added

I'm thinking of heading to Seoul in late April to coincide with the easter holidays we get here in Sydney. Am considering consult with April31 and GNG for rhinoplasty and still researching one other for genioplasty. My Kakao username is sweetcats if you would like to chat :smile:

Hey hey~ I'm going from Sept 26th to Nov 1st. Would you like to join me? :biggrin: or maybe we could meet up and stuffs. I already bought tickets and I'm looking for a sharehouse as well as ps buddies!

I'm going to jw clinic late oct /early nov and will stay for 2 weeks! going for a 2nd revision all by myself! but; i'm actually a bit familiar with the surrounding ! If someone's going alone , during this time frame i think we can help each other :smile:

• 2 weeks later...