BeautyHacker

Clinics in Korea that specializes in reducing wide nose

You have to also remember to be realistic. Will your facial proportions match with your smaller nose?

Also, that’s a really high quote from GNG... when are you planning on getting surgery? I was quoted 5million... and this is revision. Lol what surgeries did they recommend?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an upturned bulbous nose. I’m just trying to define the tip of my nose and make it less upturned . :smile:

Given your case is more difficult and you want dramatic result, you might be comparing apple to orange prices. With that said Korea has a haggling culture, I would check with people who've been to those clinics you got quotes from if they offer lower prices after you meet face to face and you negotiate the price.

Given you're a student and one surgery is all you can afford, I'm not sure now is the best time to get this done as I do think revision is always a possibility with any plastic surgery, even if they offered free revision since you have to fly to Korea, it would be expensive. You should think seriously about what would you do if your result wasn't as good as you hoped for. BTW you're only 22, that's young. I know people who've gotten rhino much later in life.

I believe I’m being realistic, my nose definitely doesn’t suit me now! It’s the biggest, widest thing on my face and I get compared to people I don’t want to look like because of it...
The reason I’d like it dramatically smaller is because, I want my nose width and the space between my eyes to be parallel; kind of like golden ratio I guess (I may be incorrect in how I’m explaining)...
C2F0ED7D-AD69-42EF-94DD-D4611B32C248.jpeg
My nose ^ isn’t between the space of the red lines and I personally think my nose makes my facial proportions off, my eyes are also quite close together.
CA91FC42-23F7-4727-A212-B9AB1914A74E.jpeg
This is what I’m really poorly trying to explain:lol: (I’m using Adriana Limas face proportions as an example, I know everyone is different)

You guys may not agree or have a different opinion which you’re entitled to but, it’s just personal preference at the end of the day and I hate having a wide nose. I honestly believe that I‘ll become more attractive after my prodedures with a small nose as a result... I just want a harmonious face.

As for GNG, it was 7,500,000KRW for the No Plant Open Rhinoplasty, Osteotomy & Alar Reduction but a extra 1,000,000KRW if I were to use dontated cartilage. I just deleted the email after I saw the quotes lol! :wave::no:

I want to go October 2018 I could probably save an extra 1,000,000-1,500,000KRW by then...
When are you planning to go?
I’m currently contacting Marble, Top Class, CheongdamU...

Thank you for the advice Gats :heart: I will use it wisely and take the last bit into consideration however, I probably will be going this year I cant wait another year it’s too much... and I want to start modelling again, the older I get, the less opportunities I’ll have!

How is your surgery journey going? Do you want/have you done any procedures?

I’m trying my hardest to save but, that means sacrificing other things like my grocery shopping, books for studies, going gym etc. Hopefully it’s worth it.

I did my nose at gng and im really really satisfied with my result !! check out my review !!
# they're a little more expensve compared to the other places i went but i am very happy with my result :heart: haggle the price!! all plastic surgery clinics in korea are negotiable!! hahah actually all places in korea are
Good luck to you!!

They don’t quote that high. That was Dream’s quote. I think GNG’s quote was a lot less. Around 5mill. :smile:

Thank you Purrina, I’m checking their website currently. :heart: