BeautyHacker

Clinics in Korea that specializes in reducing wide nose

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for sharing!! I'll probably skip banobagi then

Thank you . When I told him how I felt, I was told that I looked better and to not worry .

I contacted GNG again and these are the quotes I received:

“If you haven't done rhinoplasty before, the surgery cost starts 4,500,000KRW (The price is subject to change depends on your surgical plan) - including nose bridge + nose tip.
If you need additional procedures, there are additional charges:
Alar reduction (1,000,000KRW)
Hump reduction/osteotomy (1,000,000 - 1,500,000KRW) which is nasal bony reduction”

So overall, it will cost me 6,500,000KRW ($6,091) if I go with GNG, 2,000,000KRW more than I wanted to spend. :sad::-s

I’m considering Opera & Marble the most (at the top of my list) but, I can not find any email addresses to contact these clinics.
I’m also considering Baum & Garosu... also hard to contact.
I’ve just made a list of all the clinics/hospitals and I guess I’ll just pop into each one when I go to South Korea.

Opera's email is:
Opera Plastic Surgery <[email protected]>

They usually take a couple days to reply, but their consultant is super nice and I got a really good feeling about them.

Anyway, I’m not sure whether to get a silicone implant (could become infected, extrude and many need revision in years to come) or to use human cartilage (can become uneven, bumpy and hard) I’ve seen pros and cons on both?
Apparently, the best thing to do is use a silicone implant for the only bridge and cartilage only for the tip?

I have been going back on forth with silicone and cartilage! I also have a nose that is similar to yours so I understand what you mean!

So what prodecures do you want to get? When are you thinking of going and what clinics/hospitals are you considering? :heart:

For rhinoplasty I will be having osteotomy to narrow my wide nose bridge, alar reduction, tip plasty, hump reduction to remove a small hump I have, and bridge augmentation. I will also have genioplasty to lengthen my chin.

The clinics i am considering are GNG, and Cinderella. I have seen noses like mine done at these clinics and people seem to really like their results. My list used to have 9 clinics on there but luckily I have been able to narrow it down. My goal is go in june or july of this year.