BeautyHacker

MARBLE Plastic Surgery

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They respond rather quick.
I don't know wether it's a good or a bad thing.
All I know that their prices sound very reasonable (To me) compared to Grand that I have contacted before hand. Grands prices are pricy

I'm not sure.
I did a search forum and only found a single post in the GNG forum that had good results. Other than that nothing. But I honestly would like to know the reivews.

I went there about a month ago. Satisfied with my results so far.

*Before anyone accuses me of being a promoter, I went to this clinic completely by chance. I'm half-Korean, so when I went to Korea I met a lot of my Korean side of the family. Plastic surgery is quite normal there, so once everyone knew of my intentions to get surgery and heard the prices I was quoted (and willing to pay) they said it was way too much and they knew people who got a cheaper price. I went to Marble through this and consulted there. They don't cater much to English speakers. The waiting room was just Korean people. When I met the doctor he was very soft-spoken and friendly, and I felt confident with what he was going to do with my face. My result is quite natural and in the end I'm glad I went.

That sounds amazing! Is their clinic clean?
And what did you get done if I may ask?
Do you advice me to hire a translater?

Yeah, really clean. They have one girl who can speak some English, but if you really want a detailed explanation of things, you should probably get a translator. I had rhinoplasty.

Yeah that's what I'm worried about when it comes to their translators and medical terms.
Is it your first? I'm thinking of having a second rhinoplasty.

May I ask what was surgery that you did?