BeautyHacker

MARBLE Plastic Surgery

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

I'm new here, but have been lurking for quite some time now. I'm looking to do rhino and mandibular jaw reduction (or possibly v-line, not sure yet). I was quoted a really good price for both at Marble and was wondering if anyone has had experience with facial contouring at Marble? I have only read reviews on rhino. Any info on facial contouring would be much appreciated.

Also, I noticed the main doctor, Dr. Seo, used to work at the Grand. Should i be worried? Thanks.

Not really. He’s still board certified and left to open his own clinic with pretty positive reviews and no signs of unethical behavior; that’s usually a sign that they don’t wish to associate themselves with their old clinics and have moved on to better things!

• 2 months later...
Hi Taintetaint, I came across your post and decide to do online consultation with Marble. They respond very quickly and in great details. The only problem is they quote me a very high price compared to other online consultation. My mind is already set for MPV Dr Seo but I'm also impressed with Marble before and after photo. I'm trying to do revision DES and upper eyelid fat graft for my botched eye surgery. Do you mind sharing your experience with Marble in more details and your thought about Dr Seo. Thanks.

I got my surgery a year ago and I am still satisfied with my results. I initially hadn't even heard of the place and was thinking about Top Class, MVP, and GNG. Before visiting I had my mind made up to go to Top Class, but after consultation didn't really feel great about it. I ended up going to Marble on a whim.

Dr. Seo is soft spoken and has a gentle manner and touch. I personally didn't have any bad feelings about him. I get the impression they don't really get too many English speaking customers. I trusted him completely. After care was nice, the people were caring. I just rested. I can't speak for how it would be for someone going alone, but I had family with me and was able to leave early with assistance. I recommend the place, but of course it cannot hurt to research more. I think it's really important to meet with the doctor and ask questions and see how you feel. There's only so much you can get a feel from by online research.

• 5 months later...
Hi
Hi! I can not open the link that you share. Can you help me to check and send it again for me please? I am currently interested in eyelid revision at Marble. Thank you

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Hey babe!
Any updates or advise on your surgery experience? I am planning for a consultation with marble in June.