BeautyHacker

I´m also going to go to korea in september and im also not sure where im going to get the rhinoplasty done. I already got 2 botched rhinoplastys and my nose condition isnt good. So it will be a difficult surgery :sad:
I was pretty sure to get the job done at vip because of a friend who got a almost perfect nose there after 6 previous surgeries but there are too many bad reviews as well so im going to go to consult some other clinics as well. Currently list: VIP, Dream,JW, April31,GNG.
If u guys recommend other clinics or could say why which clinic is good or bad, it would be very appreciated.
Wish you all the best boys and ladys and hope you will also get happy with your upcoming rhinoplastys.

If
I'm sorry know how you feel :sad: I'm getting a revision as well.. If your friend got good results at VIP, that would be enough for me to go.You should Look at different clinics on soyoung.com

The site is korean and i dont understand :smile:
Do you already know where you're going to get the revision?

CongratsWhat kind of rhinoplasty did you had? And who is your doctor in GNG? Could you share please because I am also interested to do nose job in GNG hospital

• 4 weeks later...
I can't find much review on these clinic. So did you ended up doing with them, if yes able to share at what price and pic? Anyone else done at opera marble and star?

If you want to have drastic improvement cosmetically, dont go to April31. Besides it's expensive, to my personal experience it did not give me drastic improvement cosmetically. Drastic result for nose job to me are well-defined at the front, slimmer bridge (not to high), less bulbous tip, more narrow alar base. Mine? None all of these improvement, just a little longer bridge, and the volume of your overall nose did not decrease. Good luck!

• 1 year later...
Hi joey did you have revision rhinoplasty with VIP pls?

• 1 year later...