BeautyHacker

Please help me decide which clinic to go to in South Korea

One of my friends, she got the facial contouring in GNG!!! I love her result so much!!! Even though I got my surgery in other clinic, hehehe... (⌒▽⌒) She told me gng is really good!!! The environment~ their translators, nurses~ clean and kindly!

Before the surgery she looks older than her age!!! (`・∀・´) Maybe she had wide cheek bone so lower parts seems sunken and old, without energetic... (´Д`)

My friend also went with Docfinderkorea because I introduced her them... ^^"
DFK recommended dr최 to do her surgery ~now her face looks smoother & more feminization, haha~but still swelling tho, she just got surgery this summer~ omg, can't wait for her final result (о´∀`о)

Hope you also can have a good experience with DFK and wonderful result after surgery in GNG(^∇^)good luck !!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Jessica
Since I'm about to have plastic surgery in Korea, I've looked up a lot and got the information from the consultant at View that Dr. Choi is most famous for breast in Korea. Actually View is on my list and ask consultant to see Dr. Choi about my eyes, she said he only performed breast augmentation and he is very famous for breast. Well, I watched reviews on youtube and you should check them out.