BeautyHacker

PS Clinics that let you keep CT scan?

Hi forumers,
I was wondering which clinics let you keep the CT scan (if they take one). I have searched the threads, but haven't had much luck finding info on this.

I ask because I only want to have ONE CT scan when I go on consults (to avoid extra radiation if possible), and I plan on doing as many consults as possible.
Thanks in advance!

you can pay for a cd. they usually charge 20 dollars. but remember not all hospitals use the same program so the software might not be compatible. They usually do not have the printing machine thingie at the clinics because it requires a special printer and almost every clinic doesn't have it. That and the ct they use is a 3d rotation ct scan which obviously requires it to be used on a computer.

I'm so glad this question was brought up! I wouldn't want to go through the same CT scanning process and pay for it every time I visit a new clinic. It's a waste of time and money I would love to know which clinics offer free CT though, for I know Baum does.

So agree! :smile:

Yes, it would be nice to know ahead of time! Thanks for sharing about Baum--do they let you keep it? I read April31 requires one for approx. $45US, but apparently you can't take it w/you.

I'm not sure all clinics require them but it sounds like many do unless I'm mistaken.