BeautyHacker

What is the current consensus / opinion on JW and Dr. Suh?

Okay guys. After reading tons I've narrowed down my list for revision. I've shortlisted Dr. Suh at JW, however there seems to be quite a bit of conflicting opinions about his recent work. If you've had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Suh or know someone who's had one with him in the last few years, what is your opinion on his current skill level? Has it deteriorated? Is he still a reliable and consistent surgeon?

I've read some "negative" reviews, but it seems the problem with these reviews is that the patient wanted something more dramatic than what he was able to deliver. To me, this is not a problem because I want to look as natural as possible given my first awful rhino.

Are there any cases of actual botches by Dr. Suh? Any info is greatly appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
In my research, I actually never found a single clinic that doesn't have both good and bad reviews as beauty is subjective. Unless of course if there is only one review for clinic :smile: I would be more worried in case there is a common thread in the bad reviews.
And as most mention here, you really need to have a F2F with the doctor to see how comfortable you are with him/her and also to see whether your beauty standards are aligned.