BeautyHacker

Facial Contouring

hi everyone! I'm planning to get facial contouring surgeries (zygoma reduction, v line and genioplasty) and I'm having difficulties in deciding on which surgeon/clinic to go for. I have consulted with about 5 clinics and have narrowed down my choices to 3.

My top three choices are Dr Oh from regen, Dr Oh from banobagi and Dr Hong from Cinderella.

Sharing of information about your experiences or friends' experiences with these doctors or clinics would be appreciated!

I'm looking for natural results and so far, only dr oh from regen recommended me a different surgical approach for my case. The facilities at regen seem a little dated but I felt that the doctor analyzed my face and recommended me a surgical method that suits my bone structure, and not like a factory where the same method is applied to everyone. The facilities in banobagi and Cinderella on the other hand seem modern and clean, but the doctors suggested the same surgical method as everyone else. I'm not sure what's the best method for my face and how to choose the best doctor. I felt comfortable with all three doctors. They seem professional, patient and kind.

Please help me and advise me on how you girls and guys decide on which surgeon to go for. I feel so clueless.

Thank you so much

I think you should do surgery with dr who will listen to what you want. And go with your gut! If you vibe well with him/her and you feel that the surgical method suits you, you can consider the dr. And i also think it's better to consult with another clinics as well like TFD, Dream, NJH, Namu and Gyalunham. For NJH i think you should come and visit them directly, because the consultant does not speak english. I'm not a promotor nor do i affiliated with them in any way, this is solely based on what i knew.

Listen to verisble. I do not care what the one girl said about tfd.The doctor was against it. He did not botch her. She botched herself when she demanded more. What I did is took my own picture. An I did and v-line and 2 jaw surgery on my picture. I use aapp. Hehehehe. It would be dramatic on me. After you had your head go through a window shield and jaw surgery in america. Bastard of a doctor made my face longer. I think most people should photo shop their own picture. My consul with the doctor from the face dental. Said you are being realistic. Yup that is me. But for some reason I can look like different girls in my pictures wtf. LOL