BeautyHacker

Is Zygoma reduction scary?

I'm getting it done on the right side of my face (so only one side). It sounds/looks scary. I'm scared. My procedure is the day after tomorrow. Has anyone had it? Is the recovery painful? I just don't wanna die or end up with a collapsed face or something :'(

I had it done. If done right, it shouldn't be painful or "collapsed". Make sure you talk to your doctor and express the feeling you have though before going into surgery, for example mention what will happen to the skin, will it sag?
Best of luck

@MissOrange : Hey I'm actually having it done locally in my country. I'm on these forums for another cosmetic surgery(Which I would travel to SKorea for). But I wanted to ask about Zygoma(the procedure that I will have in my home country) here to see what people's thoughts on it were.

My right side is more imbalanced. I like my left side of cheek. Its why I'm getting it customized.

• 3 months later...
could u share ur experience? i was thinking of doing quick zygoma but i'm scared it might not be enough

Sure, I had tough time recovering the first week. I did not see the results until like 1 month later due to swelling. But actually I looked like how I was before surgery like 9 days post op. I was very surprised and happy that I was able to recover like that because I didn't want anyone to find out that I did something. I live with my parents and they knew something changed, but they couldn't figure out what. But they ended up not caring after the results kicked in, which look awesome btw.

In the first week, eating is tough. You'll need liquids to sustain yourself. You'll barely be able to open your mouth. You'l look like a damn hamster lmao. Also try to find movies to watch. I think the buccal fat removal made the recovery more painful because for like a month I couldn't fully open my mouth like wide. But honestly it's worth it for sure.

I don't know much about quick zygoma though. Also, I did my surgery in LA with Dr Charles S. Lee (who is Korean lmao). I think the prices would be slightly cheaper in Korea, but not by that much imo.

aaa thank u!!