BeautyHacker

My Revision Rhinoplasty at GNG ❤️

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I am planning to have revision nose surgery as well. I went to korea this June 2017 and the clinic didn’t really deliver to my expectations. I am considering gng for revision surgery so can anyone give me advice regarding rhinoplasty revision surgery. I will probably be going to Korea again in June 2018

Yes, but not mine. It's inspiration.

Would you mind saying where you went and why you're not satisfied? You don't have to say what clinic if you don't want, but I would like to know what you're unhappy with at least (if you're willing). Thank you.

Update: It has almost been a month. I feel like a lot of the time people write their inital reviews and then they go ghost. In the morning my tip is more swollen. I sometimes get a pin and needles feelings too, but all of this is normal. I am doing nasal rinses to clear my nose of mucus. Still have a few stray inner stitches. And about scarring, most of the scarring isn’t visible. I apply scar cream to my scars and I also use a little foundation on them if I feel the need to.

Thanks so much for coming back! What scar cream are you using?

I agree that not all forummers come back to share their entire PS experiences, which is why it is great you do come back to share :smile:

Though there are many who do come back to share their total PS experience including healing and results over time, which I feel is very important. So for newbies, do your research and search through older posts.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi there,
Any suggestions about VIP - Dr Myung Ju Lee. I am planning to go in April for 4th revision. I have an asian nose, had a previous rib revision. All dissolved and nose has become short. Could you please advise on VIP.
Thanks

Hi i am planning to visit GNG hospital/Hanabi clinic for mine revision rhinoplasty , previous implant contracted , would be looking to visit a few clinic before the final choice, it will be helpful , if any one can share their experience with me Thank you