BeautyHacker

V Line Surgery at the Face Dental

what errors has he done?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never read any errors made by TFD's Dr. Lee during my research. Are you sure it's the same doctor?

I looked up a loooot on this forum about TFD and Dr. Lee... the only time I heard of an error is it occurring with a different Dr. Lee, and small complaints from an individual who harassed Dr. Lee into further shaving something. In which another memeber who was at TFD clinic, actually recognizes this girl, and end up calling her out as being unbearable/unreasonable, and over critical.

I read on quora that going twice in 30 days is fine.

This is very easily corrected with botox in the masseter. It's not permanent but very cheap and safe and painless. I just had it done a few days ago. Average price here is $10 per unit and they used 20 units on each side. I got a special for my first time so it was only $8 a unit. I'm in L.A so it may be cheaper if you are in the Midwest etc. Everyone should probably try this first before doing any surgery.

Then if you do chin fillers in conjunction with the botox it can also create more of a v-line shape. Of course the chin filler I'll be getting isn't permanent... just hyaluronic acid like Juverderm Voluma most likely or perhaps Restylane.... and will need to be touched up once in a while... but I prefer going this route as it's less invasive. I don't mind the cost of touch ups.

i remember this too!! but i think its the same dr lee from TFD and the girl just kept demanding to have surgery again when she wasnt healed at all

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one annoyed at that story, lol! Gotta be careful with what you ask for,.... can’t see instant results in just a few weeks, and can’t cry botched when you harassed and instigated it. :shocked: