BeautyHacker

Finally chose my clinic: VIEW Plastic Surgery

Hi everyone!

First of all, no, I am not a paid promoter or affiliate of View. Just someone who is super excited after finally making a decision to book my clinic for the following surgeries: facial contouring (v line and zygoma reduction), fat grafting, sub brow lift, and mouth corner lift surgery. These were my original top 3 choices for clinics: View, DAPS, TLPS (I loved all of their dramatic fc before and afters).

Anyhow, I consulted online with Jessica, the in-house English speaking consultant, on Kakao. I honestly have nothing bad to say about my consultation. She was 1) super fast with communication ( DAPS and TLPS have been much slower) 2) Informative 3) Very helpful with giving me the advice and resources I needed 4) Extremely sweet and thoughtful like a big sister looking out for your best interest 5) not pushy at all 6) she helped me fit everything I wanted into a reasonable budget I could afford (their prices are what you would expect from a highly reputable hospital, but they will try to work with you as much as possible without sacrificing quality for a junior doctor. She said all of their doctors are senior doctors. 7) they recently moved into a larger building with several floors and have begun work to transform an entire floor for recovery patients like a hotel. So convenient for foreigners! That was also a huge incentive for me.

Just by my consultation, I had full trust in View and their safety protocols. I originally looked into ID hospital for FC, but read about all of the botched PS stories on here regarding shadow doctors. I saw on the website that View is 11 years old and hasn't had a single accident since opening so that was also a huge factor in my decision. I already saw their incredible before and after photos on their website and Instagram, so knew that they did great work, but they have my full confidence now because of Jessica.

Anyhow, I will continue to post about my experience with View for in person consultation, recovery experience, and b/a results as well for anyone who is interested. Just
wanted to share this first part of my full review to anyone who is considering PS in Korea, specifically facial contouring procedures. I will be in Korea in April 2018 if anyone would like to arrange travel plans together and have a PS recovery buddy! :smile:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds exciting! You will get surgery same as me :smile: Cannot wait to see your surgery result!
Actually they are so good, very nice and kind as I experienced.
Good Luck :biggrin:

Are you getting fc done too? Would love to connect with you if we're in Korea at the same time! I'm on kakao as mn31515 as well!

I wish you were going in Junish-july! Sub brow lift?? Tell me more please! Hahah
Does it make the space between your eyes and brows larger? Because I am really interested in that. I know Bella Hadid got a brow lift but I can't tell if it's botox or what you'er talking about

Lol I'm actually getting it done because despite getting double eyelid surgery and ptosis correction to try to fix my fierce, angry, and sleepy eyes expression, I still feel that I look fierce, angry, and sleepy haha. Don't get me wrong, the DEL and ptosis surgeries did improve my eyes (I am currently writing a review of GNG for these procedures and rhinoplasty), however, i'm hoping that a sub brow lift will give me a more rested and brighter appearance. Basically, they make an incision underneath your brow line (should conceal any scars), pull the loose overhanging skin up, remove the excess, and stitch it up. I'm thinking Bella Hadid either had a botox brow lift or an endotine forehead lift (her face looks really pinched and too severely pulled back for my taste). I originally looked into endotine forehead lift, but decided against it because 1) I'm still in my 20's and it seems like that surgery benefits more mature individuals 2) the scars can be pretty long and thick despite the incision being in the hairline and your hair will stop growing at the incision site for a few months

Lol hope that helps!

I found some photos on the internet in case my explanation sucked haha
14719219_1025954544194225_8218532620837847040_n-1.jpgd6f34c_cfc945af83bb438f9aa6138c9ef8941c_mv2-1.jpg

No your explanation was perfect and this is actually what I was looking for for my eyes! I always thought I needed a full brow lift but this is perfect!!
Thank you for showing the pics:heart:

Hi! I actually looked into that procedure on their website before deciding on gc surgery, and while the results look great, I read a post from another girl writing about face lipo and she said though she loves her result, she says that it takes maintenance and you'll need to get it done every year or so as it starts to fade back to normal. Since i live in the states and don't want to fly out to Korea so frequently, i figure I'd just save up and get actual bone cutting fc. Would love to see your results as well!

T.me/plasticsurgerykorea

Seriously let’s all congregate.

Please add this link
T.me/plasticsurgerykorea

so we can talk about plastic surgery and share before after and secret videos of your consultation. We need live feeds!

I’m going to Korea 29th November 2017! Anyone wanna join me for consults? Singaporean here

I would like to consult with View too!

How exciting! What are you thinking of getting done if you don't mind me asking? I love following other people's journey :smile: