BeautyHacker

Finally chose my clinic: VIEW Plastic Surgery

I am also planning to get facial contouring (natural v-line and zygomatic reduction). So far I have several clinics on my list(DA, View, EverM, ITEM) Please inform me more about your experience Who was your facial contouring surgeon?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when are you visiting them?

I'd rather not disclose prices at this moment as I may be adding/deducting some procedures, but you really should reach out to them for consultation personally. Jessica is super fast with communication and friendly. She'll listen to what you want, provide feedback, and will do what she can to work with you on pricing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
heey I hope your surgery went well (assuming you got it already lol). Please update when you can! also if anyone else has info on View PS that would be great. I already booked my consultation with Dr Lee Dong Chan for vline zygoma reduction and revision rhinoplasty for this summer (also considering sub brow lift at view) and would love to hear more feedback before I go. thanks ☺️

• 3 months later...
It's been a while since you posted this, but I wonder if you did choose View for your surgery?
I had a online consulting with View concerning facial countouring cuz it looks like they are pretty famous with that, but I still haven't made my mind.
AND I'm going to Seoul in 2 weeks, so I'm still planning my visits to different clinics! It would be very helpful to know if you got your final surgery there!

• 2 weeks later...