BeautyHacker

Non Plastic Surgery Procedures in Seoul

Hi everyone! I have been compiling a list of places to get non- surgical procedures done while I am in Soeul. Things that are less expensive than in the US, like dentalwork, LASIK, fillers, microblading and more. I thought I would start a thread so if anyone else wanted to do these things they wouldn't have to search for places on their own.

I will start to post the places I have found tomorrow (I haven't been to Seoul yet, these are places i have found with good reviews online). If you have been, please feel free to add your finds!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First up is microblading. It's just now hitting the US big time but of course has been huge in S. Korea for a while. It costs $700 here, so the roughly $200 cost in Seoul is favorable. They are also much more experienced.

I found this blog and she goes into great detail as well as supplying pictures. There are also other clinics that were suggested by Ex-pats living in Korea, too. I will add any more I find with reviews like this to the thread.

https://noexcusesjusttravel.com/2017/03/05/seoul-eyebrow-tattooing/

The clinic she went to is Clinic Gyul. http://www.clinicgyul.com/intro.php

I've done microblading here for 200,000 won (touch-up one month after is also included in the price) and it's great.

I would also recommend laser hair removal because it's much cheaper in Korea as well.

If you could at least the name of the clinics you went to (a link would be great too), that would be a tremendous help.

How far apart did you do your laser hair removal? I will see if I can fit in two treatments while I am there.

• 4 weeks later...
Oh, sorry. I did my microblading when I was still living in Daegu, wasn't in Seoul yet. But I just mentioned the price because I've seen similar prices around Hongdae area. My friend did it in Gangnam a while ago but it was 400,000 and didn't last very long. Just wanted to give you, like, a range for the microblading price. :smile:

In regards to laser hair removal: Like kkpeobee said, it'd need to be done every 4-6 weeks depending which area you laser. If you're staying a month, maybe you can do it at the very beginning and end of your trip? The session doesn't take long. :smile:

How much for jaw botox at Pomme? Can you share the website? Thank you in advance.

Hi! Thanks for sharing your research. I've saved up a lot of money and I'm going to Korea in late may/early june to do vline and rhinoplasty. Since I'm already making the trip down there, I was thinking I might as well do a bunch of other stuff too.
Things I was thinking of are
  • Hairline microblading
  • Lipline tattoo (not sure if this is what I want though, I don't want to change my color, I just want a more defined line)
  • Veneers (I'm talking to Oaks Dental korea as they have a 1day veneer program, not sure how this works)
  • Thinking about getting lip augmentation since I already get Juvederm (Does anyone have good recommendations)
  • Jaw Botox
  • Kybella, or fat slimming shots

Are there any other obscure/forgotten beauty procedures that you guys are also interested in? I also wanted to do some body contouring (such as coolsculpt) but it seems like that isn't very popular in Korea

• 2 weeks later...
I can't say sine another board member told me about the clinic and I haven't gone yet, but their prices are extremely reasonable. I know it was $40 USD for Korean Botox.

I'm looking into Oaks Dental for veneers (I have 12, but want 4 done over) as well!

I am having my eyes done, so the LASIK I was planning on can't happen in Seoul.

I was going to get my microblading done in Seoul as well but I found an incredible deal here in Los Angeles that was too good to pass up.

I looked into coolsculpt ( I have to see what it's called in Korea, I forgot) but it's not proven enough for me to bother with it. I'm getting revision lipo on my torso. A clinic I follow on IG has used Kybella on the torso as well as the chin.

I am having tattoo removal and glutathione injections while there. And a touch of filler.

• 2 weeks later...
Where will you be getting tattoo removal? I'm looking to get rid of a brow tattoo :sad:

Any reason why you're choosing Oaks for veneers?

Also, do you know of a clinic that specializes in foot care? Trying to get rid of some corns on my toes. Ew gross, i know lol