BeautyHacker

Non Plastic Surgery Procedures in Seoul

I haven't decided on the tattoo removal place yet. I'll ask around more when I get there. I'm hoping to get at least 2 sessions in while I am there.

I have done a lot of research on veneers in Seoul and not only did they look like a good place, someone in my Kakao group came up with them as well.

Um, no. But I have had a lot of luck with Google.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much did they quote your for veneers? I’m going in April and was interested in getting them done as well!

You’re looking for a pico second laser tattoo removal places, aight? Because it is the most recent and effective tattoo removal technology.
I am planning to remove my forearm tattoo, so if you find a good place please post here after your experience.
PS: how long are you planning to stay? I heard it tales at least 3 months between 2 tattoo removal sessions because ink destruction needs time.

My favourite lash extension place that I always go to in Seoul is Eyebloom right in the central prugio city building behind gangnam station, ext 1. It's on the 3rd floor (building with the SnowFox). This is her instagram: @eyebloom2730

• 1 month later...
I've only come across hershe for pico laser, but their quote was ridiculous. Much lower in the US -__-

• 2 months later...
Does anyone have veneer recommendations besides Oaks Dental? They seem great and we’re very responsive over email (and can make and fit them same day), but I’d like to get a few quotes.

When I emailed them they quoted me about $600 per tooth. Around me in the US they can be $850 per tooth

I don't know. I can pay what they charge here in the US, so I am going to look for another place that are the same level but not as costly.

They may use a pico laser now to remove them. I have had both q switch and pico for sun spots/freckles, and tattoo removal and both work but pico I believe has a more precise hit and can be programmed for a larger range of energies (if I am not mistaken)...I was able to remove difficult pigmentation with less swelling and damage with the pico and I think it has largely replaced q switch in most clinics though some clinics use a variety of brands and pulse rates

I am also looking for lip aug. Not too many threads with pics from clinics in seoul on here...but I will be back in Korea in a week for veneers at TFD (I had v line done there) and really hoped to find somewhere to try out

I had IPL done for this. It is an older method but worked well because IPL will also target red tones. For the stubborn pigment that remains you could try pico laser with increasing energy intensity until it works. Though imo, IPL is usually a better choice (from the options I’ve tried or am familiar with). Because IPL can begin at a very low energy that is low risk for hypopigmentation a pico or q switch may cause

Do you know which clinics you are most interested in yet for filler? This is the one procedure I am most overwhelmed with as there are so many options....

When I arrive in Seoul next week I booked:
- 18-20 porcelain veneers & gum contouring at TFD
- lipo with fg to breasts, eyelids, upper cheeks and temples at FreshPS (dr Hong). Unless I have not gained enough weight then I plan to go around for consults for implants.
- Full body mole, freckle, sun spot removal at rnmeskin (recommended by a Korean friend who had the same done there)

But I have had a more difficult time finding a good place for HA lip fillers

Not sure if I’m posting in the right thread.. please pardon me if I’m not

I’m currently in Seoul for skin treatment to get rid of an eyelid scar (deep lines + sausage lids) from my previous ptosis surgery. And I have chosen skin foret after consulting skin foret and gclinic (which offers injections to reduce my eyelid scars). Both are approved by Gangnam medical tourism.

I was told by skin foret I would need about 15 treatments to see significant results. But I can only do 5 in the 1st week.

The price for 1 scar type 1 treatment is about 900,000 won. Prices varies with number of scar types.

The link to skin foret website:
http://www.skinforet.com/index_m.php