BeautyHacker

Question about Thermage

It does work but is a skin layer tightening, whereas ulthera tightens the deeper layer. Its good to use a combination of both in one session. The only thing is both thermage and ulthera are not cost efficient. As in, the lift is very mild and doesnt last long and is expensive each session because the actual machines cost a crap ton, that's if you are using the FDA ones and not the imitation ones of course.

They don't tighten the skin at all, but they do improve skin condition which is a part of anti aging. I personally like the Salmon DNA injection and stem cell therepy.

Last time I was in Korea I shoved cough, 8 ccs of Rejuran into my face within 2 weeks (usually its 2 per session but i decided to go crazy to see the effect) and I also did ulthera at the same time. Pretty happy with the results

Where did u do the treatment?

You are a plastic surgery wildwoman. lol

How did you like the Ulthera?

According to my dermatologist, Ulthera, and most type of skin tightening lasers are more of a procedure that prevent and slow down the aging process than improve an already sagged skin, and for that reason, they recommend it to be repeated once a year when one is around his/her early 30s before aging begins in earnest.

It was not bad. I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't had already done a face lift cos it doesnt give dramatic results. But I did notice some mild tightening which was good enough. I view it as a touch up. Plus ulthera can help maintain a facelift.

honestly just suck it up and take the zaps for beauty lol. Many places offer to sedate you mildly for like 10 mins while they zap your face so you feel no pain. I however did it like 1 or 2 days (can't remmeber exactly) before my breast surgery and i didnt want to go under anesthesia twice so i had a stress ball lol. It took 20 maybe 30 mins tops. Once its over its over there's no pain. Feels like someone using a rubber band and smacking you continuously haha. BDSM much? lol

• 1 month later...

Hi K,

I have a work trip to Seoul coming up and thinking of (more than 1 session of) Rejuran too. Plus as many 'petit' procedures as I can fit into 2 free days only. How did you deal with the down time of doing Rejuran more than once in 2 weeks? The bumps only fade after 5 days right! Also, would you recommend doing these petit treatments at ps clinics or going to more skin-specific places? It seems like there aren't that many reviews here for non surgical procedures and clinics.

I'm thinking of these:

- Botox for jaw slimming
- Ulthera/HIFU for skin tightening
- nasolabial fillers
- laser toning for pigmentation
- Rejuran

Any recommendations for where to get them done, and what order they should be done in?

Thanks in advance!!! I know you are the queen of surgery advice and these aren't surgeries but was hoping you might have tips nonetheless for those of us just getting our feet wet in the world of Korean beatification!