BeautyHacker

Going to Korea(March 2018) for facial contouring, any recommended doctors? reviews?

did you sleep over night there? did you only get a vline or did you get other surgeries because i was considering getting my eyes or B.A done after the vline but wasnt sure if i can handle it

Hey yes I slept over at the ward/hospital for 2 nights (3days) because I had 2jaw (double-jaw surgery) and vline. I really think that jaw surgery procedures are very invasive compared to nose or any other procedure, I don’t recommend you to do eyes, but maybe BA, but I don’t advise it. Because you should focus healing on the jaw surgery first. Honestly the vline recovery is so much easier, and you stay one night in hospital. :smile:

Im also considering tfd for twojaw and vline would you share b/a please ?

thank you so much. my i ask why the two jaw surgery you choose to do? i am doing a vline and muscle reduction and fat removal because of my chubby cheeks but i do have a short chin.... urgh maybe i will change it once i see dr lee and do the tests.

Hi, how's your FC surgey result? Hope everything is well, what are the Pros and cons? Thx