BeautyHacker

Going to Korea(March 2018) for facial contouring, any recommended doctors? reviews?

hello... I will be going to korea in march 2018 for v line, cheekbone reduction, and forehead fat graft. I'm planning to go to banobagi for the procedures since I saw youtuber sunnydahye had a pretty nice result, and I read banobagi is the first ps clinic in korea.

anyone has ever been to banobagi for facial contouring?? please help me share your review.... or is there any other good hospital other than banobagi?

I read that ever M specializes in facial contouring as well... but I'm afraid that the doctors and nurses there dont speak english like those in banobagi....

thank you :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

A lot of people here talk about the Face Dental. Apparently it’s cheap and good. It’s definitely where I would do it, if I was going to do FC.

I saw the sunnydahye YouTube video as well. I loved lilsimply youtuber’s results too, also at banbobagi. But Banobagi is more expensive, probably to pay the expenses of the these sponsored Youttubers.

hey, I've visited Face Dental website and they have photos of only jaw reduction but not cheekbone reduction surgeries. I wonder why is that
I've read some good reviews about this clinic here but would be good to see actual photos of their work. Do they perform only cheekbone reduction?

does the face do fat grafting and zygoma reduction as well?? I couldnt find those procedures on their website... btw, may I know how much do the charge you for V-line? thanks :smile:

hello.. may I know how much did they charge you for zygoma, v line and fat graft? thankc

Yes he does zygomatic reduction xx
TFD doesn’t do fat grafting g. They only do jaw & cheekbones xx

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Hey, my surgery is this October in about a week. I can keep you updated on how it goes. I’ve not had the surgery yet, but I’m very excited :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
thank you and good luck on your P.S