BeautyHacker

Online Consultation with Dr. Lee at The Face Dental

Hey guys - recently I contacted Dr. Lee via Facebook about facial contouring and after sending him a few of my photos, he made his suggestions and even sent me a before and after edit of the possible outcome. I was surprised as no other clinics I reached out to have done this. I had a good impression of Dr. Lee because of his detailed answers to all my questions and prompt responses.
Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 6.28.48 PM.png
I was quoted 4.4mil won for zycoma reduction and 4.4mil won for vline.
Total 8.8mil won - 10% discount.

I am still unsure about choosing The Face Dental for my facial contour because I want to get my rhinoplasty done at GNG hospital. GNG quoted my 10.2mil won for facial contouring. I would be saving 2mil won if I go do my facial contouring at TFD and rhino at GNG but I kind don't want to go under anesthesia twice. I was thinking I should just do both facial contour and rhino at GNG..

Thoughts? Is there anyone who has gotten facial contouring at either clinics that can share their experiences?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
hi cherryontop,where did u end up getting your ps? I am consulting with Dr. Lee now for fc but still don't know where to get my rev rhino as they don't do this? im also hoping to get them together with the same clinic so im still researching.