BeautyHacker

Best clinic for Facial Contouring & DES? Regen, MINE, TL, DARPS, GNG, Banobagi or View??

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Miss Orange! Do you know anything about Regen's rhino abilities? I've heard so many good things about their FC, but nothing about rhino and their before and afters didn't look too significant.

Thank you @MissOrange! :smile: Its a relief to know his suspension is not due to malpractice or something of that sorts :-s thank you for the recommendation! Regen is definitely a clinic I'm going to consult with :amuse: I'm also interested in doing fillers for lips and nose but I'm not sure if Regen provide this or if they're a clinic thats good for that?

Also if you don't mind me asking which clinics do you recommend for a dolly look? I've read some threads on Opera Plastic Surgery (very little tho) and that their popular with locals and focus on dolly look but its really mixed reviews. People are saying its great and then others are saying to stay away as its blacklisted? :confused1: Has anyone actually seen reviews on Opera?

Would you mind sharing your results? You can PM me :smile:

How was the aftercare like? I've read a bad review of TL with their aftercare and that the nurse that was taking care of the patient could not speak English and was hard to find as she kept going out the another room in the back :hrmm: Would you mind also sharing before and after pictures if you have any? you can PM me :smile: also was the change/results dramatic and subtle? As I would like a dolly look so a subtle change is not really up my street :hrmm:

I wouldn't gauge the service of a clinic based on how fast the email response is from a clinic, as typically the emails will not be answered by doctors themselves. Rather a tip given my others here is to see how much time the doctor spends with you to answer your answers during the consult - hence the need for the F2F - as a doctor who doesn't spend time with you before how much can you really expect after your surgery.

I agree!

• 1 month later...
thank you for the insightful tips! has anyone read any negative reviews about dr. oh from banobagi? for years i pegged banobagi as my ideal clinic, but for the past two years a ton of youtubers have released marketing material for them, and now im unsure if theyre too large to be meticulous. im definitely planning to decide after a face to face consult and researching further.

anyhow i plan to go around november. when is everyone going? can we start a kakao chat and go together?

• 8 months later...
Hi can you please share your before and after by PM? Was the results dramatic and subtle? Thank you ^.^

• 1 month later...
How did your surgery at TLPS go?
I am very curious since there is not much on them on purseblog :smile: thank you in advance!

did you get double jaw or vline?
could you share a little more about your results or dm me?

Thank you for sharing your research! Did you make a descision on what clinic to go with?
I'm doing a similar jaw surgey and trying to narrow down my super long list XD
Banobagi, TFD, The Face Dental, EverM, EU Dental, Regen, Face Line, Namu, View

The only clinic on your list I looked into was Regen. What I'm having done is different than what you're doing (face lift/eye lids/ possible fat grafting) so while looking at a photo of a white girl on Regen's web site, it looked like they messed up her nose and her eyes looked strange/unnatural .A bit of a turn off for me. However, based on advice I read (I think) on Purse Forum, here's what I'm doing: I got several quotes, have scheduled consultations with 4 clinics shortly after I arrive and will decide after I meet with the doctor at each clinic. The pricing was all different for the same procedures. I'd rather pay more for good quality results than going the cheap route. Best of luck to you on your journey! Also, I did try to research medical stall at all the clinics I'm going to. It was a bit difficult and inconclusive. If you've got any advice on how I could research the doctor's credentials, please let me know :smile:

Hi! Thanks for the info. I will definitely be doing that too when I go this summer--research is key! I too am finding it is a balance between finding a locally reputable place and one that also has experience with surgery on foriegners.
The only site for credentials I know of is http://www.prskorea.co.kr/english/, basically it just tells you the dr's status of medical licence & what hospital they are currently at. Some drs are also on https://www.realself.com/, where it shows reviews and how many yrs experience they have.
If you wanted to go more in depth you could also go on ncbi to see if they are published in their field of surgery since would be a good indicator of their skill if they are involved/innovating in research.
Hope that helps!!:smile: