BeautyHacker

So GNG or Cinderella for PS?

Thanks for the feedback!!

Yikes i'll keep that in mind!

i decided to have my eye surgery at cinderella and ive been having online consultations for almost two months now lol
i just had a face to face consultation today and the doctor seemed like he knew what he was talking about and seemed passionate. i dont know if its my gut feeling but i just felt like i clicked with this clinic so here i go!

That's great! From what I know Cinderella clinic has the normal oculoplasty and they also have the CEO oculoplasty which is famous among celebrities and charges more for. Can I ask which doctor you're going with?

Yes, I absolutely agree with you. :smile:

im going with Dr.Chung and i believe hes the chief doctor who does all the celebrities, they showed me works that he did and they were like the exact outcomes that i was hoping for!

This girl's experience on RealSelf tells me that Dr Chung may be the TOP DOG but he's not the best doctor there. Here is the link again, already posted above
https://www.realself.com/review/south-korea-kr-rhinoplasty-seoul-cinderella-clinic-cindy-clinic.
However from reading reviews on PF, these doctors at Cindy are good: VLine Dr Sun Ming Hong, Nose Dr Shinhong Park

• 1 month later...