BeautyHacker

TOO MUCH PLASTIC SURGERY?!

i was doing research for my primary rhinoplasty and facial contour trip to korea when i found this series of videos where a sung-gui is brought onto a show to be interviewed. a sung-gui is a korean term (slang, very strong insult) for someone who has done way too much plastic surgery and looks unnatural.

this girl had a total of 10 procedures done on her eyes
watch her take her mask off, there is no difference

a timeline of her face throughout the years starting from 2006-2013

a day in the life of a sung-gui

more examples of sung-gui's:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
[​IMG]

why would anyone want to look like this? WHY?

what do you think? do these ladies end up looking this way intentionally or acidentally? perhaps their doctors botched them? is it for attention? could plastic surgery become an addiction?

I think yes. Have a look at the human Ken who made 60 operations.

I’m so fascinated by these girls. Because I too feel very low about my self image at times and I can see how they can become addicted and feel compulsed to have surgery. I feel sorry for them more than anything. :sad: Especially cos they shaved their jaws so tiny and can’t ever go back to normal!

Wish there were english subtitles in the videos. I want to know what they were saying in the day in the life video. Why was she staring at the wall on the subway? I don't think that woman looks that weird in the videos.

Wow, quite fascinating to see a sung-gui on video!

I can't understand any of the Korean spoken by the people in the videos here, but I know this mass fascination is like seeing a mythical goddess in real-life, so no surprise she gets attention everywhere she goes.

Apart from the aegyo-sal being too much, and some overkill seen when she smiles, the aesthetics of this video girl's face is more tastefully done than what I've seen in other Korean barbie clones.

Any ideas who her surgeon/clinic may be??